Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by CATO, Dec 13, 2013.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

2. Rabid

Rabid Monkey

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    Mountainman and Brokor like this.
  3. NWPilgrim

NWPilgrim Monkey++

And I am sure the Clintons and Obamas are just as painfully aware that they carry expiration dates from their puppetmasters the minute they no longer carry the water.

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Well, I certainly would like to think so. However, the more I looked into it (and this was a while ago) I found many of these top echelon politicians are blood related to royal families, mostly British origin. Some are interrelated, too (ick!). If memory serves, even Bush and Kerry are distant cousins. It's a long, twisted line, no doubt. I am sure if they tried to make public what they do or have done, or directly effect the money masters, they will be terminated (JFK?). Other than this, I would say their safehaven underground apartment in a D.U.M.B. for themselves and their loved ones remains secure, you know...just in case there ever is an extinction level event.

On the topic itself, I think it's odd that a major news outlet worded the article the way they did. Something to think about. They could have worded it, "Hawaii's Director of Health Dies in Plane Crash." Or maybe, "Loretta Fuddy Went Scuba Diving With A Buddy, But Ended Up A Duddy."

May be a real, genuine accident, and they are baiting the "Birthers"?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  5. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

No such thing as a coincidence. Ever.

6. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

He wasn't born!!!! He was "SUMMONED!!!!!"[reddevil]

Rabid likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7