Health Research Agenda On Gun Control

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Obama administration pushes new public health research agenda on gun control | Fox News

2. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I don't see how participation in this survey can be mandated. Don't participate or if you do just lie if you want to.

Yard Dart likes this.
  3. Yard Dart

Anyone that does participate with this "survey" is a fool... as it only being used as a tool to find ways around the 2nd amendment, to restrict or deny you your rights!!

Silversnake likes this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The trouble with that survey is that the only respondents will be the anti types. It's self fulfilling pollsterizing. It's a given that the supporters of "gun control" will dramatically tilt the results.

5. Yard Dart

That is exactly what will happen, between the anti's and the ambivalence of the sheep there will be a survey that is garbage and of no real use. But this is just the slippery slope to get to the next level of invasion of privacy by the gov at all levels.
    They could also incorporate the survey questions into a required pre-purchase questionnaire that goes along with your background check... that is where things get ugly. Who is to say how they will use it against you...but they will. The doctors may determine that someone that: has more than X guns; kids in the house; or an intended use that they determine puts you at a "risk"- will not qualify to purchase because of the matrix they develop to control us...and our ownership.

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

You can bet, that the researchers will never come to Alaska, and ask their questions.... It would totally mess up the Agenda... the same for Utah, Wyoming and Montana..... ......

7. Icefoot

Icefoot Monkey+

Guns? What guns? All my guns got stolen after someone got permit holder information from the sheriff via FOIA. Here are the fake police reports about it I created on my home computer. I can't help it if the LEOs can't find the data in their computers. They must of lost it during a recent computer upgrade...[OO]

mysterymet, kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Pray they start their limp wristed survey ''Down in Da Hood''

oldawg likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7