HEALTH WILL BE MOST IMPORTANT WHEN SHTF

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Watchman220, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Watchman220

Watchman220 Watchman

OK, so the economy sucks...but it is not dead yet!

There are still legitimate opportunities for self employment. Not everyone can do it...because it takes a special kind of person to own their own destiny and not depend on the government. So if you are a government lackey (seriously doubt that if you are in this forum) then stop reading now.

Otherwise...you should check out this opportunity...I sell health. No...not health insurance...products for health...it's called Isagenix. The products supply Comprehensive Nutrition. And they are lightweight and portable for survival nutrition.

I intend to begin selling these products myself in an online store...with other goodies like Mountain House Freeze Dried Products...and survival accessories...

But I do not have a corner on the market of Isagenix products. The introduction to Isagenix is for personal health and wealth...but the product has great survival nutrition possibilities.

Are you jobless? Or stuck in a job that is not going anywhere? Please take a look at this opportunity to WORK...for yourself. Self-Employment, Be an Entrepreneur. For God's sake do something to help your self and this economy. Pull yourself up by your own bootstraps and make your own way.

I am right there with you when SHTF...but we have some work to do while we still have time.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7