Healthcare is a right?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Big Ron, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Yea..145%.. I was shocked, too. Was thinking litigation costs, increased costs for research chemists, increased costs for testing and trials, everything goes up and I'm sure the lobbying costs have skyrocketed, too. Those trips to to the hot spots all over the world bought and paid for by the pharmaceutical companies add up quickly.

Top lobbying industries in the U.S. 2017 | Statistic

oldman11, Gator 45/70 and Bandit99 like this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Dunerunner "litigation costs, increased costs for research chemists, increased costs for testing and trials, everything goes up and I'm sure the lobbying costs have skyrocketed, too"
    I truly doubt research Chemists are getting much more - wages simply haven't gone up, not even for scientists and if so then a drop in a very large bucket, but you nailed in on the Lobbying costs. LOL! Oh yeah! Those have sky rocketed! It costs much more now to buy a Senator/Congressman than it did 15 years ago! LOL!!!!!!

oldman11, BTPost and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Yup , that's why lot's of Auzi /Kiwis come here to work in Blackcomb/Whistler Ski hills , Same CW health system .(40Kms away from me)
    No we don't pay more in House Taxes , we pay with deductions from pay checks for medical .Single ,married or plus kids & how many !!
    So everyone pays very similar rates ..Europe , NZ,Auzi,England ,India Canada,Iceland ,Greenland and was South Africa till many have left (Dutch white) ,,Swiss,Denmark so many are the same type of system . I can't keep typing all of them
    So now you go Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!

Sloth

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Getting some Tamaflu for the wife. It's $203. If I get the flu I will just stay sick.
    Hell $200 is a NFA tax stamp.
    Hmmm would I rather be over the flu 2 or 3 days sooner or enjoy another silencer, hmmm.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I went to a meeting last week,Found out I have to pay and the illegals get it for FREE!!!
    Now ain't that the drizzling s____t's

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

How's that work?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Me? I'm still checking it out,However we were told we pay for the benefit??? out of our S.S.Check but the illegals don't.
    Oh and you ass will be fined if you don't sign up by a certain time and age.

1. oil pan 4
    It seems that I'm at a loss.
    Thread by: oil pan 4, Aug 1, 2022, 63 replies, in forum: Politics
  2. toolbelt99
  3. Dunerunner
  4. enloopious
  5. Yard Dart
  6. DKR
  7. Gator 45/70
    [MEDIA]
    Thread by: Gator 45/70, Oct 27, 2016, 24 replies, in forum: Survival Medicine
  8. OldDude49
  9. Salted Weapon
  10. Legion489
  11. AD1
    [MEDIA]
    Thread by: AD1, May 18, 2016, 9 replies, in forum: Firearms
  12. Dont
  13. UncleMorgan
  14. AD1
  15. lonewolf88
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7