Hello all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TommyT, Jan 11, 2014.

1. TommyT

TommyT Monkey

Hi everyone. I am happy to have found this website. I hope to meet some like minded folks. My goal is to find an off grid community looking for residents. I am a master carpenter that was forced to retire due to a major back surgery with complications. I am also hugely mechanically inclined and love to tinker and create. I have a retirement income but I am scared it may disappear with out notice. I am married and have several dogs and cats that are family to us. Anyway, I want to live a more community oriented life and just live to live. I do have physical limitations but know I would be a valued member of any community. Thats me in a nutshell. I hope to meet some of you and help out as I can.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    KAS, Yard Dart and tulianr like this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the Monkey Tree... TT, fixed you up on your Post, for you.... Pick yourself out a branch and have a look around.... Lots of great info to be had around here, as well as a great bunch of Folks....

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Welcome. Glad you made it

4. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcome to the Monkey tree!

5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

6. JtotheP

JtotheP Monkey

Welcome from a fellow Newbie. This site is clearly the most informative survival forum that I've been apart of.

Yard Dart likes this.
  7. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

A warm welcome to all our new residents in the tree. Thanks for adding to our knowledge and feel free to take some of ours.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7