Hello from Alabama (sometimes Tennessee)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SemperParatus, Nov 26, 2007.

1. SemperParatus

SemperParatus Monkey+++

In my 59 years I've served 4 years in the USCG, been a barber (not hairstylist. don't go there), auto mechanic, managed gas stations, worked in foundry, sold new cars, worked production in steel fabrication plant, ran a small security company, drove taxi, sold insurance (tried anyway), framed new houses, wired new houses, plumbed new houses, did remodels and room additions, mobile home warranty work, and over the road 18 wheel truck driver. All the while pursuing survival knowledge. I sincerely hope that all of this has given me something to share here. I'm still trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up.

I love to learn and I'm looking forward to plenty of opportunity for that here. From what I've been reading here, it looks like I came to the right place.

2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome to the Monkey... !

3. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome!!!

Enjoy and make yourself at home [winkthumb]

4. fritz_monroe

fritz_monroe Guest

Welcome. There's some great information around here. If the SHTF, you will definately have some marketable skills.

5. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Welcome to the Board!

6. andy

andy Monkey+++

hi and welcome

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7