Hello from Alabama

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Odglock, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Odglock

Odglock Monkey

I was referred here by my brother. Looking forward to learning a lot and maybe even contributing some! I'm a GLOCK nut and gun collector, GLOCK armorer and NRA certified instructor. Oh yeah, I'm a liar, I mean lawyer too!

2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome Odglock. Glad to hear you're not a gun nut and glock collector - you might be dangerous. Jump on in and let us get to know you

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Welcome to SM Odglock

Ah...you might like to get to know our resident $99 divorce lawyer...Frank Lee Ticious...he needs a little help in his own little post apocalyptic universe. I'm sure his partnership terms are probably going to be very reasonable...if you are happy to cohabit in a cave full of bat-sh!t. Be warned...his neighbours are not very friendly...nor are some of the critters in his menagerie either.

http://www.survivalmonkey.com/forum/general-survival/32228-post-apocalypse-job-search.html

BTPost, RightHand and Seacowboys like this.
  4. m4carbineguy

m4carbineguy Monkey

Roll Tide!

5. engineermom

engineermom Monkey+

Welcome!

And just in case you are an AU fan...War Eagle!

6. Jhonny Yuma

Jhonny Yuma Monkey

Hello everyone I am from Theodore the lower part of ala mybe I can help or you can helpeach other one day

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the Monkey Tree.... Pick out a branch, and look around.... Lots of good stuff here, and Good folks as well..... Enjoy.....

8. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome Jhonny - How'd you come across us?

9. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Hello j. Yuma, you can get a mod to correct the spelling on your name, if you want. I live in Theodore too.

10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Sea, I thought that that Berg sounded familiar.....

11. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

Welcome all ,really don't need any plastic wear at this time but who knows !! Have fun and enjoy !!

12. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7