Hello From Colorado

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ura-Ki, Jul 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Welcome to the forum...

Ura-Ki likes this.
  2. Withak

Withak Monkey

Greetings - good to see you over here too :)

~ e

Taku and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Thanks every one for the warm welcome! Great to be here! Looking through many of the threads and subjects, THIS is where I NEED to be, I cant believe I hadn't heard of this before now! Looking forward to getting to know the good folks here!

4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Yea, That's my Skidder! Wonderful dogs, these Neufey's! My family had one when I was a little shaver, I have wanted another for ever, and got Skids 5 years ago, when I finally got settled down and settled in! Besides my Golden, Best dog I ever had! Nice to see ya Srg!

5. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

I say this from one old birdman to another, the people here are outstanding and the amount and quality of useful information is incredible.

Tully Mars, 3M-TA3, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Thank you, Looking forward to adding my share!

3M-TA3, Motomom34 and Taku like this.
  7. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Oh yeah, minimum chicken shit. :)

8. Taku

Taku past history. Already prepared.

You might run into the couple deadeyes that reside here also. ROFLOL. Yeah true dat..
    But I use that ignore whenever I can to keep the BP in ck.
    Information wise there is a wealth of here..... Always good to see Patriots anywhere I go....:)
    The breed needs propagation.

Hmm I typed the word p.a.t.r.i.o.t.s without the dots and it created a link of its own....very curious :)

9. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

@Ura-Ki welcome from another AF Vet... grab a branch and settle in...

GOG, Ura-Ki, Ganado and 1 other person like this.
  10. HOOLIGANS

HOOLIGANS Monkey

Hi. Fairly new here myself and don't contribute too much but I love to read and learn. May I ask what it is that seems wrong about another site that steered you here? Just curious, no agenda.

Ganado likes this.
  11. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Trunk Monkey

hello!

3M-TA3, Ura-Ki and Taku like this.
  12. Taku

Which one LOL,
    Most are on several forums all have their own issues and all different,
    Right Ura-Ki :):)

Withak, Ura-Ki and v0lcom13sn0w like this.
  13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

@GOG 's post pretty much summed it up. I won't go far down the road of criticizing a site that doesn't have presence here to defend itself, and frankly don't like negativity like that in general, so I'll keep it short.

Just as an example in contrast where recently a long term member here was banned, staff handled it well by posting that the member had been banned along with rationale. On the other site well known members would just "disappear" .and there would no explanation until about a week of people asking questions, and when they did it would be minimal and vague. It's also a pretty open secret that one of the moderators would look to add ban points to certain members on the basis of his own personal politics.

You will never get any size group of people together without friction and politics. SM is not immune, but IMO does about as good a job as I've seen to minimize it.

Withak, Tully Mars, Motomom34 and 5 others like this.
  14. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Me? LOL, This IS more the type of sight I dig! I can really sink my teeth into all the threads on here! Nothing wrong with any of the others that I know of, just find this one super chill and a wealth of good stuff to share back and forth!

Withak, Tully Mars, Motomom34 and 3 others like this.
  15. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

There he is! HAHA, glad you made it! Check it out, I'm willing to bet your brain will melt with all the good threads and awesomeness!

Motomom34, Taku and 3M-TA3 like this.
  16. v0lcom13sn0w

yeah after 6 years on ONLY one forum i feel like i just got a breath of fresh air... not to mention i am seeing a LOT of people i havent seen on another forum for quite some time! I HAVE FOUND THE PARTY!

Withak, 3M-TA3, Tully Mars and 5 others like this.
  17. Taku

That sums it up pretty well :)

18. v0lcom13sn0w

not to hijack your thread but i posted a new member intro too! check it out if youd like!

Withak, 3M-TA3, Motomom34 and 2 others like this.
  1. AgentPickle
  2. CaptainCalamity
  3. DurdenJames
  4. saki monkey
  5. old_code
  6. OlSarge
  7. TheRightToBearArms
  8. AR15gunbuilder
    New one from west Florida
    Thread by: AR15gunbuilder, Sep 28, 2020, 19 replies, in forum: New Member Introductions
  9. Bunker Bob
  10. Modus Operandi
  11. Northern california
  12. Murfylang
  13. Waydah
  14. Kruel J
  15. johnwintergardener
  16. JazzeeJ
  17. Kavode
  18. ArtVandelay
  19. MrBadExample
  20. Wildbilly