Hello from Missouri

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tim_Z, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Tim_Z

Tim_Z Monkey+

Just want to introduce myself. My name is Tim and am interested in becoming more self-sufficient with the way things are heading. I look forward to reading and learning a lot from all you good folks. I am pretty sure that I will not have anything substantial to add for quite a while...I HOPE that there is QUITE A WHILE left.

Anyway, hi. And thank you all in advance!

Tim

melbo, GrandpaDave and Falcon15 like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Grab a branch and welcome aboard.

Falcon15 likes this.
  3. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcome Tim!

Falcon15 likes this.
  4. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

"Show me state"

Missouri is a great place to be if SHITF. Welcome. Im still on the learning curve.

5. GrandpaDave

GrandpaDave Monkey++

Howdy Neighbour... I'm over here in KS just west of Joplin....

As far as I can tell there's lots of time left to get all your prep's in order...
    Oh wait... is already Thursday... well never mind... I'm sure you'll have time

ohno

6. weegrannymush

weegrannymush Monkey+

Hi Tim! Welcome to the best site on the Web! These Monkeys are just the greatest and if you don't learn anything from them, well, you are ineducable, lol! I started Prepping, thinking of it as a major set of chores but have come to realize that I am having fun instead....! Hope you do the same....what stage are you are with your Preps??

7. toydoc

toydoc Monkey+++

Mo

Hi live in west central Mo around Warrensburg. Lots of great stuff here. Welcome.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7