Hello from NC

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bagpiper, Aug 15, 2011.

1. bagpiper

bagpiper Heretic

Hi guys and gals.
    Eastern NC here. My real name is Mike. I love this place. The info is great, the crowd is nice.
    I've been a prepper since I was a child, 'course, we didn't call it that back in the 1960's...;-) We called it 'common sense'...too little of that now days...
    Glad to be here. Anybody needs any help for anything, in East NC, just HOLLER!

2. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Wecome to the forum from another ENC prepper.. maybe we can meet for a ride to 06's round up...

3. bagpiper

bagpiper Heretic

Hi Witch Doctor,
    Well, I don't get out much anymore...don't drive if I can help it, and don't have anything to drive anymore...
    Appreciate the offer though...;-)

4. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcomke bagpiper, from another tarheel!

5. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

Welcome from Western North Carolina!

6. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Howdy Bagpiper, do you have a Kilt to go with your pipes? Gent on another site is a player but those legs need covering--lol. Hope you can catch a ride up in Oct. There are handicap ramped cabins if you need them. They went up on the rental to $10 per head per night so most of us will be tenting/RV/or campering it. Looking at an old VW camper van and just salivating all over myself about it. Have a '50 Chevy Panel that I was going to convert but getting lazy (er) and just want something already to go. Hope you like it here with us "monkeys". Jump right in.

7. Welcome Mike,

Most of my family and my wife's family are from NC and SC.

Ron

8. macqk

macqk Monkey+

So glad to see another from NC. I am new also.

9. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

welcome mac...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7