Hello from North Florida

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by smitty32303, Jan 1, 2010.

1. smitty32303

smitty32303 Monkey++

Just a warm greeting on this first day of 2010. Huntress and I are no strangers to prepping for hard times. I am a former 0351 anti tank and demolitions, for the USMC 77-83......now just a sheepherder in training..... getting set for the SHTF, and doing what ever can be done on limited funds to make sure that when the lights go out, the "Fires will still burn warm in our Homes and in our hearts"!!!!!

2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome to the Board...I'm in N Florida as well...Well, NW Florida.. :)

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Welcome to the board Smitty! Gilchrist County Florida here. Great to have more right minded Floridians around. USN retired.

4. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome to the forum Smitty, and thank you for your service to our country.

5. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Welcome to the Board.

6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Smitty, here's another big Florida welcome, also in the northern end. :D

7. Lester Flatts

Lester Flatts Monkey+

Another panhandle guy, Walton County!

8. USMCwife

USMCwife Monkey++

I'm in the panhandle--Santa Rosa county. I didn't know there were so many nearby. But, my husband is still active duty. We'll be moving again by the end of the year

9. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Wow...there's at least 6 of us right here in this little corner of the World....We need to get together when the stupid weather warms up! I am not happy about this Winter. blech....Made sure my passport is still valid after these temps... :)
    And I'm in Bay County.....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7