1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Hello from Slovakia

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jelen, Feb 9, 2012.

1. jelen

jelen Monkey

Hi there. My name si Dominik, i live in city of Nitra in Slovakia in the middle of Europe. I am really interested in theese forums and i hope i will be helpfull to you aswell. :D
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Welcome Dominik

Welcome Dominik...although most here are American...and you'll be reading a lot abut the US constitution and domestic US politics...not all of us are American....survival and prepping is a universal activity, and there is much to be learned here, and undoubtedly there are things that could be learned from you as well.

I look forward to reading things from a Slovakian perspective....enjoy your time here.

Cheers from Chello.
  3. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Welcome Dominik, be interesting to get a view of the world from eastern Europe.

4. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

5. Espada

Espada Monkey+

Jak se mas, Dominik !

I think that means a sort of welcome ! I live in a rural part of Texas, USA, that was settled by Czech citizens in the 1850s... good music, good beer, kolaches & kielbasa.

We will all be interested in your viewpoints -

6. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

welcome aboard...
  7. Jaybird

Jaybird Monkey+

Ahoy! Welcome to the forum. I spent two years in the Czech Republic. Glad to have someone from Central Europe to share ideas. Glad to have you.
  8. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcome to the Monkey tree,enjoy!
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary