1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Hello Ya'll

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bagpiper, Sep 29, 2010.

1. bagpiper

bagpiper Heretic

Yeah I'm from the south, NC.
    Old vet, the older I get, the more I know about less and less, until, the day before I die I'll probably know everything there is to know about absolutely nothing at all...

Looks like a pretty good crowd of folks around here though from lurking...

Like you all, probably, I'm waiting for the S to hit the F any month now. I'm only partly prepped up, but thats from being a 99er and can't find a job worth sh*t in this country anymore.

I've been called a pedantic douchebag, and a smartass, I do have a temper on a few things and I'll leave that to your imagination.
    I will only say, you stay outa my head, and I'll stay outa your face, k? You don't understand something I say, ask, and don't worry about my feelings, like I said..

Got no love for Federals, and I think the Obamanoid is going to finish off this once great nation after he finishes with the dollar. Look forward to talking with you folks...
  2. BadgeBunny

BadgeBunny Monkey+

Hey!! I lurked here for a bit ... finally jumped in ... the company is quite enjoyable. I think you will find this place refreshing compared to some of the other survivalist/prepper sites out there.

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Come on BadgeBunny,
    We try to give off a tough-guy, calvin peeing on YOU bumper sticker, image here and you have to welcome a new member with terms of endearment. hmmphht. We are not 'quite enjoyable'.

4. BadgeBunny

BadgeBunny Monkey+

LOL ... whatever ... I got ya'll's number (already!!) tee hee [CRC]
  5. ghrit

ghrit Ambulatory anachronism Administrator Founding Member

Meh. Let the fun commence. I sense some, ah, "give and take." :lol:
  6. melbo

Yeah, we haven't had fun with new members in awhile:
  7. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Hey, easy on my NC buddy--he can't be all bad if he is a "tar heel" and dislikes Clemson--LOL. Welcome Bagpiper, if you want to meet some folks FTF and practice a bit on survival/pioneering stuff then come to our gathering in two weeks(15-17 Oct near Rockingham, NC). If you want info just PM me.
  8. BadgeBunny

BadgeBunny Monkey+

I don't know that I have ever laughed so much in my lifetime! There is coffee all over my gun room and the hubby thinks I have lost my mind completely.

I like ya'll ... we are gonna have a G.O.O.D. time!! LOL :D

9. melbo

We do like to have fun ;)
  10. ghrit

ghrit Ambulatory anachronism Administrator Founding Member

Hey piper!! Been to the Games in SoCar lately? Are you a highlander or low?
  11. bagpiper

bagpiper Heretic

Hi ghrit,
    SoCar? sorry ...

Uilleann pipes...Irish...sorry...

you guys can pick on me, a deserving newb, ram it in, just don't break it off....;-)

(would have responded earlier, can't get online, rain, satellite....)
  12. Laurieewb

Laurieewb Monkey+

I'm Cameron myself and my Hubby is MacKay. I do love the Chieftains, and the Band of the Blackwatch.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary