Hello.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lonewolf89, Mar 8, 2015.

1. lonewolf89

lonewolf89 Monkey

hi there. my name is charlie and i live in northwest indiana. i'm looking for some help in becoming a survivalist. any help is greatly appreciated. btwm i forgot to mention i'm also on disability. ttyl.

Tully Mars, stg58 and Dunerunner like this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Glad you decided to join us, welcome aboard. Disability need not hold you back.

Tully Mars likes this.
  3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Somethings will be harder, some will be easier. Depends upon your circumstances. However, there is a great deal of knowledge here, and willing folks to help.

Stay and be welcome.

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the Monkey Tree, Charlie. Lots of good info in our Forums, and plenty of Regular Good Folks, here'bouts to chat with....

5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the Monkey Charlie!!

6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Welcome to Survival Monkey @lonewolf89. You chose a great site. Since you are on disability chances are you are on a budget. Many of us monkeys are great at being thrifty. The people here are so knowledgeable, we all have something thing to share. I look forward to your posts.

Tracy and Tully Mars like this.
  7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Welcome Here!! Good decision to go more self reliant!! [winkthumb]

Motomom34 likes this.
  8. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcome!

9. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Most of us laugh at the term "Survivalist". It creates images of reality TV and nut-cases living in dugouts wearing tacticool clothing while loading magazines with special zombie bullets. Hang around and read a bit, lots of good information and folks here that prefer to think of themselves as maybe prudent and "Prepper" is probably a more accurate term than "Survivalist". Welcome.

CATO and Tracy like this.
  10. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Welcome to the Monkey Charlie. As many have already said, there is tonnes of information here any many folks willing to answer questions on just about any topic you can think of. As @ghrit mentioned, don't let any limitations hold ya back!:)

11. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[​IMG]

12. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

WELCOME TO OUR TREE...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7