Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Radio, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Radio

Radio Drain the Swamp

Thought I would join. I was looking for a new survivalist/prepper forum to call home and found this place. I use to be a member over at survivalist boards until things got stupid over there. I tried going back a few times, but the place is just not the same. Woke is everywhere and I try to avoid it at all costs.

Anyways, thank you for having me.
    Radio

Kamp Krap, VisuTrac, SB21 and 4 others like this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to our Monkey Tree, @Radio. Pick yourself out a branch and have a good look around… Plenty of great information, on many diverse subjects, in our forums… And lots of Good Folks hang’en round on the branches… Again Welcome [welcomeLG]

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the monkey @Radio !! Glad you found us, invite your friends!! Resources galore and friendly knowledgeable folks with a good sense of humor here....

SB21, duane and Radio like this.
  4. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Welcome aboard !!

Radio and duane like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Howdy!

SB21 and Radio like this.
  6. Alanaana

Alanaana Monkey+++

Aloha and Welcome!
    Glad you found us.

Radio and SB21 like this.
  7. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Hi Radio. Yeah, Survivalist Boards git my last visit a year ago.

Radio and SB21 like this.
  8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yep,, welcome aboard ,, what everyone else has said is pretty much true ,, friendly folks ,, and their knowledge impresses me on any given day. Worth the trip to stick around.

Radio likes this.
  9. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Welcome to our carve out in the interwebs!

Radio likes this.
  10. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Welcome to the tree Radio. I don't think we're like any of the other group anywhere. Have a look around, explore the smaller branches. Lots of good folks here now and lots of great information from Monkey's that have left their mark here.

Radio likes this.
  11. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

WELCOME!

Radio likes this.
  12. Radio

Radio Drain the Swamp

For some reason, I don't get notifications when someone posts in this thread. I have to keep checking it. Thank you all for the welcome. I've searched through several topics and learned quite a few things. Plus, I like just kicking back in the chat sections sharing opinions and bouncing ideas off one another.

My wife had her first two sessions on that bike today. She did great! The coach said that normally they like to see a 60 degree bend on her knee for the first session, and she was at an 80 degree. She's sore. But, she's stubborn as hell and itching to get back to being active.

BTPost and SB21 like this.
  13. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

@Radio welcome to the Monkey!
    I haven't visited survivalist boards in years. I used to go to 'The survival podcast' but they shut that forum down for some reason.

Radio likes this.
  14. Ohiogalt

Ohiogalt Monkey+

Welcome welcome, plenty here to read and learn.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7