1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Discussion in 'Technical' started by monkeyman, Jan 5, 2006.

1. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

OK, I know this can be done because I did it before on the sheep butchering one. Im trying to save the beef butchering tutorial on a 'Microsoft works 4.0 word processor' document since thats the software I have been able to find on my computer that I can save a combo of text and pics on but when I copy it and paste it there it dosnt take the pics, it just shows the titles of the pics and then I have to go through and take the pics from my disk and reinsert them into the text.
    Problem is I cant remember how to get the pics to load into it now. I wrote the first 2 tutorials directly on the forum and then just copied the sheep one back from here, now I need to do the same with the beef one and wright the one for the pig on my computer along with the others I plan to do in the next week or so.
    My computer is old and crappy and so is a lot of the software on it, Im running Windows 98 which is the most advanced the computer is capable of (it was designed for windows 95) plus Im a bit technologicaly retarded, but if any one can help me figure this out or let me know an easier way to do it that I happen to have the software for it would be MUCH appreciated.
  2. RightHand

RightHand Pioneer in a New World Moderator Founding Member

MM, I don't use the WP from works but you should be able to use the menu item "INSERT" then "picture", "from file", "image location."
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary