Herbal Cure for Eczema

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by pearlselby, Jan 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Motomom34 likes this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I cannot thank you enough for this post. I have been trying to battle my eczema (worse in the winter) with coconut oil and aloe but all that causes acne. So then I work on that and I just exacerbate the eczema. I have started washing with diluted Dr. Bonner's baby hemp soap. That helps a bit but I am trying to do everything I can to avoid the steroid cream. Thank you again.

pearlselby likes this.
  3. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

@Motomom34, I sure hope this helps you. They always provide excellent information.

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

I read years ago that blood studies show that humans can eat raw meat with no harmful side effects, provided that the meat itself is not contaminated with bacteria or parasites.

However, on eating cooked meat, the body responds to the intake as if it were a pathological organism, boosting the white bloods cells drastically, etc.

I don't have any footnotes or confirmations on that, but cooked food is a fairly recent innovation which, like civilization, may only be a passing fad.

A topical treatment for eczema is to wash with soap and salt water. My barber recommends two tablespoons of salt to a bottle of cheap shampoo (e.g. Suave) from the Dollar Store, particularly for the scalp but also as a body wash.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016
    pearlselby likes this.
  5. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

I hope @Motomom34 sees this!

I am going to mix some right now. But, I am going to us Dr Bonners soap. Thank you @UncleMorgan!

I decided to mix it with some cheap shampoo. Thanks!!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  6. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Mullein - iHerb.com

Here is several mullien herbs capsules, oil, etc.

@UncleMorgan I just took a shower with the soap/salt mixture. It worked great. It seems the salt has exfoliating affect. Thank you so much.

7:23 central time. My skin feels so great. Thank you!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  1. Ganado
  2. Magdala_Buckley
  3. Asia-Off-Grid
  4. Motomom34
  5. Motomom34
  6. runswithdogs
  7. Motomom34
  8. pearlselby
  9. Gopherman
  10. Sassenach
  11. VHestin