here come the nazi or they here already

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by marlas1too, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Well that obviously proves the point Ab Lincoln was trying to make when he said "90% of the stuff on the internet is not true", or was that Al Gore with "I invented the internet"/"I am an alpha male"/"I am not an idiot"? Either/or.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Take your last and best shots at each others, kids. In about 8 hours, I'm going to lock this thread. We have all we need of nazi comparos scattered around, this one isn't needed.

GOG and Yard Dart like this.
  3. John Grit

John Grit Monkey

When you look at the history of the US, the Constitution was trashed for left wing causes a lot more often than for right wing causes. Most of the cases where someone or some group in power decided to ignore the limits to federal power the Constitution provided us for our own protection were motivated by desires to "take care" of us in some way. At least that's what the politicians always claim. But more often than not they were just buying votes from lower income voters and grabbing federal power out of thin air. FDR was a champion at that.

As for comparing modern America to Nazi Germany, America was more like Nazi Germany in the 1930s and 1940s than today. There were public service announcements played in movie theaters imploring parents to have their retarded children castrated and sterilized, especially boys, because of the fear of them raping someone. Castrating retarded boys wasn't banned at the federal level until the 50s. By that time doctors had learned by accident that male pattern baldness is caused by testosterone. They noticed twin brothers who came to visit their retarded brothers in institutions were bald, but their retarded brothers were not. They gave the castrated retarded men testosterone shots and they too went bald. Eugenics was supported by Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt, and his cousin FDR. It is well documented that both FDR and his wife were anti-Semites, though Eleanor supposedly "outgrew" it in later years. The Tuskegee experiments were started about the time FDR was elected. There were many other such unethical experiments. In fact a few years ago hundreds of Guatemalans tried to sue the US for the same type of experiments that took place just after FDR died. Since Truman didn't even know about the Manhattan Project and the A-bomb before Stalin did, I doubt he knew anything about it. But I've read that he was a Klansman, as were many, many Democrats back then and for decades later.

The Constitution had taken many hits and the original limits to federal power had been chipped away to some degree by many before him, but FDR simply obliterated all limits to federal power and opened the door for those in power to do whatever they want. I doubt I need to go into FDR robbing the american people of their gold and most of their wealth in the process and how the federal government came out with more wealth and the people with about 64% less, and this in the middle of a Depression FDR made much worse. Millions starved. Everyone also knows he ordered over 100,000 American citizens locked up by the military. Yes, the military was used against American citizens under FDR. Even J. Edgar Hoover advised him it wasn't necessary. There were no charges, much less fair trials. Several men were shot in the process. He also sent shiploads of Jews back to Hitler to die. He once told Churchill Jews should be spread evenly around the world after the war and that America wouldn't accept more than five Jewish families per county! He also said the Nazis had legitimate complaints because before the war German Jews had been too successful. "Half the doctors and lawyers were Jews," he said. Many well documented books have been written about FDR's crimes against the Constitution and humanity. We are no closer to Nazi Germany than in the 30s and 40s, if as close. This is a miracle, because constitutionally and legally there is little to nothing stopping it from happening. The real risk is we haven't had any limits to federal power since FDR and the government can do whatever it wants. Since FDR, how many times has the Supreme Court warned the federal government its powers are limited to the enumerated powers only? Never. Thank FDR for that.

A little historical side note on Eleanor Roosevelt. She went on a long car trip and brought a revolver with her for protection. She had no ammo for it! I guess anyone who wanted to harm her had nothing to fear but fear itself.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I ain't wait'en no 8 hours... This thread is Locked, for cause....

Dont and Yard Dart like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7