Here Comes The One World Religion Push/ How Crazy Can It Get?

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by Gopherman, Sep 16, 2014.

1. D2wing

D2wing Monkey+

I think it is hard to explain the difference between what is the Gospel and what is not to non believers. Jesus said my sheep will hear my voice. In other words if you accept Christ for who he says he is and make him Lord, he will send his Spirit and help you to recognize him and what he says. But the Gospel is under constant attack and many ideas compete with the truth. To a non believer without a program it is hard to tell who has what.

Sapper John and Gopherman like this.
  2. D2wing

D2wing Monkey+

The apostate Church is showing up, Presbyterians are now doing gay marriage. Things are happening fast.

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Free will, it is what God wants for us. All people know right from wrong, freedom from subjugation, and essentially how to live without envy, guilt, greed, fear and anger. Whether we choose that path or not is our choice.

Want to know what your God given freedoms are? Imagine yourself on a deserted island with water, fish in the sea, animal populations suitable as a food source, materials for the construction of a shelter and clothing, native plants that provide healing and curative properties. You have the freedom to not build a shelter, devise tools from what is available, manufacture clothing, hunt or not, fish or not, live your life in the pursuit of happiness to the best of your abilities or not. There are no entitlements, no one will support you, you have to be self reliant, vigorously defend your existence and right to life, yet you have the God given freedom to choose. Today's life is too easy for most and they lose that insight that they are responsible for their future, success, wellbeing and support.

JMO

kellory, Sapper John, tulianr and 2 others like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

My GOD preaches "Free Will" "Personal Integrity" and "Self Reliance within the Family, and Extended Family" He teaches us that "No Amount of Unrichious Dominion over other Humans, will, or should, be tolerated" If one lives by these tenants, in their Personal Lives, They certainly would be welcome at my fire.

tulianr and Gopherman like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7