Here I Are

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TailorMadeHell, Sep 12, 2008.

1. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Well, it's been a while since I posted anything, so I'll update on my doings. I'm right now at Fort McCoy WI doing some training so we'll be somewhat up to speed when we head to the big desert. I should be here for another month. Been here for about three weeks already and boy is it fun. Haha. Working hard to get up to speed in all the latest greatest combat techniques.

Just got internet acess for our time here so that's a plus. Cell phone is dead in this area. I guess nobody likes AT&T cell phones. Oh well. Well it's late and I have to be up at four so I'll leave off for now. Will talk more when I can.

2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Good to hear from you TMH. Glad things are going well for you. Visit us when you can

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Good to have you back, even if it's just for a bit. Keep up the good work, we are proud of you, and honored that another Monkey is serving our country. Pay attention during training, it might save your life, somebody else's life, and it you just might need to train some of us Monkeys when TSHTF.

4. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Don't you love Ft Mcoy, I mob'ed there 2 years ago, did you luck out and end up in one of the refurbed barracks, or did you end up in one of the sh*t holes?

5. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

Hey TMH Hope things go well for you, dont worry about your hometown. It'll still be crazy when you get back.

6. poacher

poacher Monkey+++ Founding Member

THM

Listen well and hit the ground running. I've got another cousin over there. His brother got back 2 yrs ago. Keep your head in the game and you'll do fine. On another note, you will have enough saved up to get out of the middle of physco ville and get a few more preps done.

Take care Be safe Poacher.

7. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Thanks to all you guys and gals for the well wishes and advice. Definitely will have some money saved to do some good stuff when I get back. Am in the refurbed barracks. Got one next to the chow hall and about 1.8 mile away from the PX. It's pretty good over here. Training is tough and hectic though it's good. Learning CQB, Ma Deuce and night driving. Good fun. Haha. Will keep it all in mind for training others when I may have to do so. Well have to roll out early in the morning so going to hit the rack. Will talk later as I can.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7