here is my basic shtf weapon battery

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by hank2222, Aug 9, 2011.

1. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

E.L. and BTPost like this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Dude..That stinks like a polecat on the side of the road..with all 4 paw's up in the air...!!

3. wrc223

wrc223 Monkey+

Thats good ole NYS for ya. If I werent in such a great area and had so much family close by, I would have moved out a long time ago. Luckily there are enough loopholes in the laws for me to have the collection of firearms I want and being the good doobie I am, I have my permit to own pistols. I also love my job as well.
    As long as you comply, there is never any issues. You have to keep your paperwork flawless though because they love to hand out citations and audit "observations".
    That is why i dont fear what big brother has on me, I obey the law and we still have a constitution that they have to follow and when they dont, I have a good lawyer to point out the error of their ways.
    If the politicians ever get to the point where they will not follow the constitution....well.......we will have to jump off that bridge when we get to it.

4. Goblin

Goblin Monkey++

I would add a decent 12ga pump to that list. [winkthumb]

5. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Do not have a BB gun but do have a wrist rocket sling shot and like Andy Griffith's buddy--"I can chunk a rock". It may be a 168 gn boat tail rock but I can chunk it--lol.

Falcon15 and Sapper John like this.
  6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I gots me a sling (and lots of rocks), an atlatl, a shillelagh and a really wicked cool boomerang ala Mad Max.

Molôn Labé

Sapper John and Falcon15 like this.
  7. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Wrist rocket, high powered air rifle, two swords, and a lead cored tire thumper round out my toys.
    I'm with Visu.
    Molôn Labé! This is AMERICA!

Sapper John likes this.
  8. beast

beast backwoodsman

mostly i have tools for my handyman work :D
    assorted lengths and sizes of iron pipe and hardwood
    cordage, machetes, a good bowie, axes, sledge hammers
    lots of charcoal and sulfur and a working blacksmith shop
    with lots of skills and know-how for when its needed :D

9. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

What did you tube today?

10. hank2222

hank2222 Monkey+++

the air rifle is more for rifle pratice indoors for winter time fun and game's with it .

11. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

I have an RWS Diana M48 which does quite well on squirrels and has taken a few raccoons. It is quite accurate and keeps my shooting from going stale when I can't make it to the range.

hank2222 likes this.
  12. radpug

radpug Monkey+

Now I have the A- Team TV show theme in my head

Falcon15 and BTPost like this.
  13. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7