herewe go crack # 3,0017

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

2. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Truck bombs in the basement......ahahahaaaaaaaaaaa.......good one !

They put 'em on a freight elevator and take 'em up to the 60-70th floors where the collapse started ??

3. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[ditto][LMAO]

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

The point of the article was more to mention the Mossad-truck bomb link and use facts to paint a picture of just part of what transpired that day. Vans with pictures of the towers exploding from jetliners suddenly exploding? Sounds more like a diversion if I have ever heard one. FBI reports of investigating multiple van explosions? Since none of this was even remotely suggested in the "official report", the purpose of the article was to create enough suspicion to warrant public awareness so an independent investigation can be started.

Since these events may very well have taken place, it begs to ask the question "what else happened on 9-11?"

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

"Facts" my rosy red rectum. I think Brokor nailed this one.

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Oklahoma city building had news reports throughout the day of multiple devices, I remember tape of an eod disposal trailer pulling into position amid the wreckage. But those stories also died that same day...(?)

7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

That's right, Tango. AJ did a great piece on the OKC attack, with a timelined video of all news broadcasts that went from reporting multiple blasts, to a couple blasts, to finding explosive devices and bomb squad removal teams, then suddenly they all began reporting a single blast and a truck, despite the fact that the explosion destroyed the support columns from inside the building. It all summed up to a whitewash, and all caught on tape, too.

8. 410

410 Guest

The bell is BLUE!!!!!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7