1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Hey all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RaymondPeter, Dec 2, 2007.

1. RaymondPeter

RaymondPeter Simple Man

WI boy here. Been 'lurking' for awhile now and figured that I should at least say hi. I probably won't post much since most of you knw way more than I do about most of these issues, but when I can I'll try to put in my $.02 ;)
  2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome RP! [beer]
  3. sheen_estevez

sheen_estevez Monkey+++

4. RaymondPeter

RaymondPeter Simple Man

5. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Welcome to the Board!
  6. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome, and everyone has a niche that is always helpful. What do you do for a living, bet you have something to contribute there.
  7. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Welcome! No worries on the posts... I learn as much from new perspectives as I do from the "Old Farts" like Melbo ! [lolol]
  8. Nailbender

Nailbender Monkey+++

Welcome neighbor
  9. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Welcome to the Monkey [beer]
  10. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Moderator Moderator Founding Member

Welcome to the Monkey!!!
  11. RaymondPeter

RaymondPeter Simple Man

I actually currently have a few jobs... I'm a full-time cook, part-time (self employed) landscaper. I'm former "farm boy" (born and raised on a small family farm) that is wanting to get back "home", a.k.a. start farming again.

Oh, and I'm also a former US Army Infantryman.
  12. RightHand

RightHand Pioneer in a New World Moderator Founding Member

With a background like yours, I think you are underestimating what you have to share. Looking forward to hearing your take on some of the issues we discuss.
  13. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I'm with RightHand, I'm thinking you have more to add than what you are letting on. Infantry, farm boy, food prep, I think you have information that many here could use!
  14. RaymondPeter

RaymondPeter Simple Man

Well I hope I have information that you all can use. Else I'll feel pretty useless! lol
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary