Hey everyone from NE Wisconsin!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Agfadoc, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Agfadoc

Agfadoc Monkey+

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, I'm in NE Wisconsin and am trying to prepare for harder times. Everyone that I have met through other forums like Frugal Squirrels, pathfinders, and Hammock forums are great people. We don't always agree on everything and with every society there are those who think they know it all..

I just want to say, I don't know it all, I know quite a bit but I am learning or trying to learn something new every day. I tell my son that I am only a combination of everyone I have met that I respect and have tried taking those qualities with me.

So.. If I have my zipper down, please don't hesitate to tell me, I am a big boy and can handle constructive criticism well. Just don't let me walk around with my zipper down and be "that guy".

I have a Youtube channel under Agfadoc that I started trying to build woodgas packing stoves, and welcome anyone to watch and share ideas with.

Like others here my wife is semi-on board with the Prep stuff but not really into it.

I am looking forward to sharing what I do know and learning all that I can from everyone here.

Thanks for reading, talk to you soon.

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Welcome! Glad to have you and look forward to hearing your perspectives.

3. asharpshooter

asharpshooter Monkey+++

Welcome from Southeast Texas.

4. mrgreen

mrgreen Monkey+

I am also new to this site and also from NE WI. I look forward to all the information this place has to offer.

5. Bear4570

Bear4570 Monkey+++

Welcome fellow NE Wisconsinites. Hello from Door County

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7