Hey Guess What???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by magnus392, Dec 25, 2005.

1. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

You RULE!

My Dv Cam is still in the shop. :( I can't complete my show without it. I paid only $200 for it, but it retails for well over $500. I hope the repairs don't cost too much. It eats tapes...I stuck my finger in it and did something "bad" to it. Ya, I know -STUPID!!

I found a nice DV Cam for about $300 at the store, but I will probably buy another off of Ebay. Need funds. NEED FUNDS! NEEEED FUNDS!

I am going to finish modding my SKS and sell that for a small profit.

3. magnus392

That is cool, what are you doing to the SKS? I hope your camera isn't too bad off also:) I will be able to do a lot more visually now witht the camera. I can't do a lot of video but this will still be nice.

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

On my SKS, I am going to change the stock/grip and handguard, most likely to a one unit ultralight folder, put on a muzzle brake, a bipod (remove the bayonet), a 20 (or a 30) rnd. removable mag, and a nice little scope with see-through ring mount. Total cost of upgrade: just over $100. I bought it for $200, plus upgrade brings my total cost to $300.

I plan on selling it at the next gun show, I don't know the price. As long as I make a small profit I will be happy.

Good luck with your video. My only suggestion is to use as much lighting that is humanly possible. If you do not have a copy of a great video editing program, let me know and I can send you a copy or provide you with a temporary DL location for one.

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

At least three new digicams on the board this Xmas. Looks like a whole lot of learing going on today. Fer gawd's sakes, the owner's manual on mine is 216 pages!! So far, it's mostly gibberish. Dunno if the battery will last long enough to grind thru the menus. [yukface]

6. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

You will find that you only need about 4 of those pages ghrit... lot of usefuless featurus on those new cameras

7. magnus392

I posted a pic of my new rifle that I took with my new camera. I hope I can get some build time in very soon and get some pics taken:D

8. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[winkthumb]

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Found one with useful info. The others are still hiding.

10. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I haven't figured mine out at all yet...

then again, I haven't opened the book.... :D ;)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7