Hi all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by GoatLady, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Brook

Brook Monkey+++

CRC,

I had my DSL line go out and waited patiently for it to be repaired.. I was gonna use dial up but don't have a modem! If slow is better then nothng, then I will sit and eat chocolate and drink wine waiting!

A week??? what did you do to make the DSL Gods mad at you?

brook

2. Brook

Brook Monkey+++

GL,

Duct tape and WD40? <rolls syes> in my world is it duct tape to make dummies http://www.leanna.com/DuctTapeDouble/ and sewing machine oil!

If ya needed an army's presence I guess you could make a duct tape army!

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Oh man.... more funny women around here... [melbo]

Welcome ;)

5. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

We're just trying to get you accustomed to being outnumbered!!! Good training for you.

6. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

In the middle of moving Brook...From the East coast to the gulf...I'll have cable modem when they can come hook it up...not until then...

I just landed here 2 nights ago...and I may pack up and head back after what I landed in... It is , well, a big job, I have in front of me....

But dial up is better than nothing.....(I think???) After years of Cable Modem and being able to use the phone at the same time...this is the pits...

God I'm spoiled.... but that's ok...I do it myself and don't expect anyone to do it for me.....

7. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Wooooooo Hoooooooo!!!!! [touchdown]

8. GoatLady

GoatLady Lock and load

LOL I've been meaning to make one of those!!!

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

"Outnumbered!! " thats just another way to say Gentlemen "we are in a target rich environment!!"[gun]OSB

10. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Stand firm! You're where you need to be and your adventure has only just begun! You can do it! You will do it! ( and I'll be here cheering you on every step of the way[applaud])

I think "spoiled" is used for those who depend on others... Self-reliant (and then self-made) are the more appropriate terms here.

11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

None of us here are finished with making ourselves, or we would be napping in front of the tube instead of swapping ideas and thinking.[flag]

12. Northwoods

Northwoods Monkey+++

mmmmmm...
    Goatlady....why do i know that name....mmmmm....must think...
    oh...and welcome

13. GoatLady

GoatLady Lock and load

Apparently there is another GoatLady in the survival circle, I've been mistaken for her before :shrug: oh well, I was GL on Mrs.S so I figured I'd be GL here .

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7