Hi Everybody! Looking to partner with someone(s) To Go off grid here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by tatiana, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

I'd like to know why I wasn't stationed where the temps were "65-75" year 'round...I found Panama's heat and humidity quite oppressive. And the afternoon deluges did little to help.

Welcome to the Monkey, Tatiana!

Gator 45/70 and Witch Doctor 01 like this.
  2. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

I didn't even see that part...

3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

hahahahahahahahahahaa aaaaa. [LMAO]

Marck, 3M-TA3, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Where did they get that gold paint?

3M-TA3 likes this.
  5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Left over from that Bond film.

6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Gold Finger I believe.....or am I confusing it with that proctology doco called Cold Finger. :eek:

3M-TA3 likes this.
  7. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Hi Tatiana,

I am a former Hollywood actress and sex goddess who faked suicide many decades ago in order to go off-grid and live happily ever after. Unfortunately my current digs have been compromised by the paparazzi, so I need a new place to hide out. I'm a lesbian, so you don't have the worry about those dating sites...and am woman and man enough for both of us.

[​IMG]

8. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

You have WAY too much time on your hands.

9. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Not me...an expat living in Belgium morphed my god-like mug into that pic nearly ten years ago. It's a cult-classic on some other forums I used to frequent.

Dont, Altoidfishfins and kellory like this.
  10. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Like better homes and gardens?;)

11. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Ahem....more like Barbara Cartland than MM I think [gone]

12. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

This thread has degraded quickly... Welcome Tatiana, running naked through the woods?? We call that going to the outhouse!

Ganado, Tully Mars and Yard Dart like this.
  13. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

@chimo , I know a couple fellers/gal's that have been in the hills a bit to long and I bet they would take you on...

14. tatiana

tatiana On Hiatus Banned

Hilarious!!!!!! Was not absorbed by the male mind. LOL! Thanks for making my day.xDI am currently renting in panama and what I am looking for are like-minded friends who would like to relocate because the land prices and the climate are great here. It is not tropical I believe they call it sub tropical because it can get down into the low 60s or high 50s on cool nights. You guys are probably laughing living with snow. But I will check out that site since I feel like a good looking freak here wanting to connect with nature while everyone else wants to buy a new car. If you have anymore sites please help me! I have successfully unplugged from American tv on which I was weened and brainwashed and only read international news at the bbc. I try to spend as little time online as possible because I realize it takes me out of the nature zone. I try to read books like shaman\s walk to keep me connected to Nature at night. BUT seriously I need to meet like minded people because I am surrounded by people addicted to pop culture even here in the middle of nowhere in the mountains of panama.

Dude I
    Dude I was THREE!

Motomom34 likes this.
  15. tatiana

tatiana On Hiatus Banned

That is
    That is NOT me I am a feminist and would never pose in lingerie no matter how happyt it would make my boyfriend. Listen stop joking and take me seriously. HAHA! very funny but I am intelligent and not a bimbo so could we please stay on topic sir? P.s. I have better eyes and a smaller nose than she does lol!

why don
    why don\t you ask the moderator? I am in Panama. Why all the hostility people? I am an AMerican the child of an expat who prefers to live in a more beautiful place and climate. Is that too hard for you rednecks to understand? I\m getting annoyed.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2015
    Motomom34 likes this.
  16. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

[worthless][welcomeLG]

And YES, the OP is posting from Panama.....

17. tatiana

tatiana On Hiatus Banned

jealous? Yes Panama is the number 1 retirement destination for Americans it is also the number two country for commerce after swizerland. Do some research it might help. I didn\t realize this was a hateful forum. Grumpy old men should be the title or Grumpy ol monkeys! HAHA!
    Sorry but Im not selling my body. I am seeking like minded people I guess I came to the wrong place. All there are here are horny rude sexist old men and one nice woman who replied.

Someone named frank had this IP? I just bought this pc at panafoto in david a week ago. I think you are having visions again maybe its time to take your medication.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2015
    jakesplinter likes this.
  18. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Not in the least.... I love where I live... And wouldn't trade places with anyone on earth.... There is nothing like the quiet of the Alaskan Bush, in the winter.....

19. tatiana

tatiana On Hiatus Banned

You know
    what- you are jaded awful people.

That i
    is really racist. First of all I am of Irish descent secondly all Latinas are not maids who are you voting for that Retard Trump?

to
    witch don't assume you know what that makes you. and no, it wasn\t the idea. i will make sure to mention in other forums the mentality level of this one. i think monkey sums it up accurately.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2015
    RightHand likes this.
  20. tatiana

tatiana On Hiatus Banned

Flor
    ida is horrid. mosquitos, heat and humidity and flat. no thank you!

You are disgusting. Women in panama are not mail ordfer brides nor am I I am seeking off the gridders not redneck idiots oops i guess I\m on the wrong forum.

I\m
    I\m 30 how could I be like that old lady Barbra Cartland God I haven\t seen that name since my Grandma you must be ancient! lol.

What is your problem! Are you gay do you hate women? You don\t even know me and you respond like an a-hole. What is the matter with you-oh I get it that\s why you went off grid.

DUH because you were not stationed 6000 ft in the mountains. ARe you sure you have any survival tools
    Because you were stationed in the canal zone I am 6000 ft above sea level. Some of you don\t think obviously.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7