Hi Everybody! Looking to partner with someone(s) To Go off grid here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by tatiana, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Apparently, as many of our male members selected an inept surgeon to perform their penile implants because the doctor skipped the nether regions and headed right to the brain. Tatiana, I'm sorry that our membership presented such a poor image to a new member. You, also, might want to rethink how you introduce yourself to a group of unknowns. You open door and the herd of bulls raced through.

I admit that I haven't read through all of the posts as they were causing me such discomfort that in an effort to keep my blood pressure at a manageable level, I skipped through to the end.

I hope that if you decide to continue participation in our community, we can return to the good manners you will usually find.

Hanzo, tatiana, Brokor and 4 others like this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Could you show me, where in post #1, you mention any race at all for yourself? If no race is even mentioned, how could my response be construed as racist?
    When I said "you have too much time on your hands, I was not speaking to you at all. I was responding to chimo.
    The maid comment was actually for the benifits of @tacmotusn who had just the night before, lamenting the fact that as a bachelor, he had to clean up his own messes, and they were legendary. We had teased him, that he should hire a maid, and the next morning you show up and wished to join up with someone. It was too good an opportunity to pass up.

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Give it a rest kellory. There is no way you guys will end up justifying yourselves. This is from a member, not a moderator

tatiana, Brokor, Mountainman and 5 others like this.
  4. Tatiana you are my hero for hanging in there so long with these idiots!If I were you I would look for homesteading websites to find the kind off the grid types your looking for.Perhaps there you will find the intelligence you need.Leave the rednecks to their circle jerk and wait for the end of the world

tatiana likes this.
  5. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Thread closed -
    Provocative OP received provocative replies but it's not what we want in our New Member forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7