Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gifts2, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Gifts2

Gifts2 Monkey++

Just a hello :)

Looking forward to having a read. Looks like a lot of good info.

Thanks

2. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

If you were use Gifts, looks like that user was banned for one reason or another. [dunno]

3. Gifts2

Gifts2 Monkey++

Yes i was Gifts - never got to post anything though.

I went to log on and it said i was banned for being spam and that the ban would be lifted never.

I dont understand that.

I emailed to ask why i had been banned, hoping it was a mistake but noone answered me.

I thought i should just rejoin and this time make sure i make a post, just incase it was a systm glitch that banned me.

4. Gifts2

Gifts2 Monkey++

Mods if your reading this, my id gifts was never spam, i just had not got to post. Ive joined up as Gifts2, if for some reason you need to ban me again thn ok, but if not, i think my isp must be banned, everytime i click on something (whilst signed in as Gifts2) it keeps telling me i am banned.

:(

5. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Hello Gifts - Based on your inquiry I have lifted the ban on Gifts. We are inundated with spammers and in our effort to keep our forum clean, we are aggressive in prohibiting that type of posts. We may have been a little premature in banning Gifts but your IP does appear on several Banned IP lists available to us. Our apologies if there has been an error. All indications to the contrary, we do indeed welcome you to the board.

6. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

So how did you arrive at the name Gift's?[dunno]

7. Gifts

Gifts Monkey++

RightHand = thankyou very much - I understand about the banning of spam :) I look forward to taking part here.

Quigley - the name comes from my five wonderful kids :)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7