Civics Hiding Biden

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Illini Warrior, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

- Anyone believe this guy is actually pulling the DC strings????

Ura-Ki, 3M-TA3 and duane like this.
  2. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

He certainly has the Alzheimer walk down solid. Exactly the same as my grandfather's walk.

3. oldman1111

oldman1111 Monkey

What a shame to have this idoit for president. Were are we headed,its not good for sure.
    [flag]

Dark Wolf and crowdaddy like this.
  4. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

5. Illini Warrior

the Secret Service (SS) knew all about Biden from his VP days >> HUGE problem child back then ...

got to wonder if the US military or the Brightside of the FED agencies said "enough is enough" - saw the country in imminent danger >>> would the SS stand down? - just safeguard Biden from harm but allow the teams coming in to secure the WH ....

Brokor likes this.
  6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I, A.B., do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well ...

Hope springs eternal the Republic can be saved To all the vets out there remember taking this. If all active, retired, vets took this seriously would we have this mess?

enloopious likes this.
  7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

The most powerful man in the world is nothing but a sock puppet with skid marks! What a country we have now, that we allow this blundering old fool to continue to "Lead" us down the path!

8. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

International affairs we are a laughing stock---- our enemies have nothing to fear and fear is what keeps these rouge States in check. Oh how I long for the days of Trump on so many levels

oldawg, enloopious and Ura-Ki like this.
  9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

You have to admit his policies are amazing!
    • Shuts down construction of Keystone pipeline, pissing off Canada, then implements other policies to turn the US from remaining a net oil exporter.
    • He follows that up begging OPEC to increase oil production to help offset unexpected huge increases in the price of oil. Good thing OPEC money isn't used to fund terrorism.
    • Unlike Russian plant Donald Trump, he OK's Russia's Nordstream 2 pipeline to Europe, providing Russia with the huge source of revenue they need to modernize their military.
    • Puts an end to the peaceful containment of Iran that lead to a half dozen Arab nations normalizing relations with Israel. Iran now firing missiles are commercial vessels.
    • Pulls the rug out from under Afghanistan. The Taliban has since taken control of 1/3 provincial capitals and Kabul is expected to fall soon.
    • Contacted the Taliban to beg them to leave the US Embassy in Kabul alone. I'm sure they will blame inevitable deaths of Embassy staff on a video made by someone who can't defend himself. Worked for Hillary...
    • Inflation last month was over 7%. Jimmy Carter now sighs a breath of relief.
    • Extends the eviction moratorium a day after the USSC declared it unconstitutional. Property owners still get to pay the mortgage and perform repairs. Many renters hesitant to take jobs since they made more money on extended unemployment. Nobody is interested on how they used to pay the rent while earning less money.
    I could go on until the weight of the electrons used weighs several tons. The more you look the worse it is. The only thing saving his Presidency is Kneepads having the worst vice presidential approval rating in US history.

johnbb, oldawg, Cruisin Sloth and 4 others like this.
  10. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Inflation under Jimmy Carter was calculated differently if it was calculated the same now we would be seeing 15% inflation not 7%. Jimmy will go to is grave knowing he was overtaken by Bidumb.

enloopious and Ura-Ki like this.
  11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'm voting for Biden again.......wither I like it or not ?

Ganado, johnbb, enloopious and 2 others like this.
  12. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[YD]

Dark Wolf, Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  13. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I don't think any one of the USA's competitors and enemies were particularly afeared of His Majesty King Donald (first of his name) his int

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. oldman1111

oldman1111 Monkey

why would you vote for biden again?
    [flag]

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. Illini Warrior

sure as hell pizzed off enough Globalists and Euro shitheads to rally 100,000 TRUE AMERICANS to a basketball gym and symbol rebellion & freedom fighting all over the World >>> sounds like a Leader of World Freedom to me

wearing Pampers and sundowning afternoons in the Oval Office Rubber Room isn't much on inspiration ....

16. enloopious

I feel like this video might be related.

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Hell, You never really know with these computerized machines?

Ura-Ki, enloopious and Yard Dart like this.
  18. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

You guys are cracking me up. [LMAO]
    And I think you already know what I would say. Something to the tune of "It doesn't really matter who is in the Oval Office..." and "It's the folks behind the curtain you ought to be concerned about." -or something like that.
    But then, shit like this happens:
    bidenmeme.
    And I just stop. For the very first time in my life, I've got absolutely nothing.

oldawg, Dark Wolf, Ura-Ki and 5 others like this.
  19. enloopious

Ura-Ki likes this.
  20. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Cruisin Sloth and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7