High Risk Behavior

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silversnake, May 10, 2012.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Cool, thanks. I will check it out. =) I also uploaded more e-books to the SM downloads section tonight if you want to check it out. I will ask Ghrit or Melbo to start a gardening section so I can upload some of my 50 or 60 gardening e-books, too.

chelloveck likes this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Maybe the existing subforum "The Green Patch" under General Survival would work? Have a look and see what you think.

3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Hrm, I don't see it...but I love the name, great idea!

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Oh Geez Louise, Chell.... Chicken with a firecracker fuse.... You need to Man UP and use REAL Lite Fused Blasting Caps loaded into 1/3 Lb PETN Boosters.... Now THAT is a High Risk Behavior.... [peep]

oldawg likes this.
  7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Let me know how you manage to steer your aeroplane with your nose! : O

8. Ajax

Ajax Monkey++

The zip line lady had her leg cutoff and is facing other problems because of a bacteria that entered the wound from the water, the same thing could have happened while fishing.

Although it was not a good idea to zip down a unmaintained line like that.

oldawg likes this.
  9. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

unfortunately my plan was to live fast die young and leave a good looking corpse.... but i failed and have to live with the consequences... :D

oldawg and sgt peppersass like this.
  10. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Lima, Ohio. Home of the Kewpee Burger as stolen and poorly imitated by Dave Thomas's Wendy's restaurants. And yes, I have a vest but I very rarely wear it. Too dang hot & heavy and pretty well useless because the ones doing the shooting are such poor shots that they are just as likely to score a head shot as a body shot. Last time a friend of mine was actually hit the bulk of the shots hit his head, groin, and rear.

My manner of dress most days:

[​IMG]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7