Hillary, on forcing Christians to change their beliefs.

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by D2wing, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D2wing

D2wing Monkey+

Wow. I apologize for my bad etiquette and perhaps overstating what she said. I meant that this is a another step in what I believe is predicted in Revelation and other books of the Bible. Yes I projected my interpretation of the underlying meaning of what she said.
    I am not so savvy as to know how to post links, I apologize for my ignorance. I do appreciate the interest and responses.
    As far as Albert Pike, he was extremely influential and interesting person. I am not so concerned about the accurate prediction of World Wars made in the 1870's as his religious beliefs and long term plans to impose his and his organization's beliefs on the rest of the world. He did leave a public library so all this is well documented.
    I found it interesting that he was wanted by both sides in the Civil War, but obtained a Presidential Pardon after the War for war crimes.and that among the organizations he founded was the KKK.

2. D2wing

D2wing Monkey+

I apologize for the insult. No excuse but I do have bad days when I am not on my best behavior.

vonslob likes this.
  3. D2wing

D2wing Monkey+

Grab hold of your puke buckets...this is what Hillary, in her own words addressing the WitW Summit actually said.

Can you explain why anyone would want to take any heed of a dead apron wearing (alleged Klansman and Satanist) (Albert Pike) [​IMG]

about the ...Muahahaha "New World Order" ???

The following link and youtube clip are sourced to the "Fanatic for Christ"
    Fanatic for Jesus: Albert Pike's Prediction Plan Christianity

Seems I'll be looking for some asbestos water-wings...apparently I have an appointment for the Lake of Fire. :eek:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this. Good work.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  4. D2wing

D2wing Monkey+

Sorry, no link but the New York Times published an article also staying that religious beliefs must change.
    I think this will, like other campaigns, start as a suggestion then a few more, then reach the weight of law in a few years of escalation.
    I was in a closed political organizers meeting several years ago when another agenda was unveiled and I it came to pass in an organized way in about 10 years. Little steps.
    Time will tell if I am correct in how this is going to go. If it does you can start looking up, if not I might be wrong.

5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Well if your in that mood :
    Dear Abby,
    My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning,
    and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse,
    everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.
    Also, since he lost his job 14 years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one.
    All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and
    shoot the bull with his buddies, while I have to work to pay the bills.
    Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me, and even hints that I may be a lesbian.
    What should I do?
    Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless:
    Grow up and dump him. You don't need him anymore! Good grief woman, you're running for President of the United States.

vonslob, D2wing, DarkLight and 5 others like this.
  6. D2wing

D2wing Monkey+

So funny.

7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

8. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Does it bother many that the POS might get the presidency? That is just more than my feeble mind is willing to take. Think I might get a passport and move to the Australian outback rather than stay and protect a bunch of communists

9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Who says YOU have to Protect them.... Certainly NOT Me.... Let them BURN in their own neighborhoods.... They Setup, the System that made it possible, So let them "Reap, what they have Sown" ...... Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of Liberals....

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    Georgia_Boy and Yard Dart like this.
  10. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

Sort of like asking her to change her liberal beliefs?

11. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

She did say and I quote deep seated religious beliefs have to be changed. She can go fock herself. Religous beliefs do not have to be changed. No one beliefs have to be changed. What she is talking about (being almost there ) is U.n. Law being enforced. Remember the U.N. threatened Ireland with sanctions if they did not legalize abortion. Every day the U.N. pushes secular humanism on the worlds religious. Secular humanism is the world religion has been for many years now. It seeks compromise meaning it seeks to have all religion compromise its faith to comply with their resolutions and their plan for the world. Hillary is speaking in Globalist during that speech.

12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

You say Secular Humanism like it's a bad thing, Kingfish. :love:

What Is Secular Humanism? - Council for Secular Humanism

Please cite your source Kingfish, and please inform the SM tribe as to what particular sanctions the UN intends to apply to the Republic of Ireland with regards to Ireland's legislation and laws concerning legalising abortion.

It would appear that all the UN has done, is to write a stern reply to Ireland's submission to the UN's Human Rights Committee concerning Ireland's compliance with the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

You will note....that the UN's very stern criticism invoked recommendations...not coercive sanctions as you have claimed.

If The Republic of Ireland is to accrue any international sanction, it would be scorn and contempt from the international community for treating women abominably with regards to reproductive health and human rights.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/dec/12/symphysiotomy-irelands-brutal-alternative-to-caesareans

You not only managed to cherry pick but part of the speech that Hilary delivered, you also managed to quote it out of the context to which she was referring...i.e. reproductive health care and safe child birth. The inference that you were making seems designed to invoke fear and panic among the religious that Hilary is on a mission to change religious beliefs generally. Here is what Hilary actually said...

Deep seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have changed, and are changing with regards to slavery Slavery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , racial segregation Racial segregation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , racial miscegenation Miscegenation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia women's emancipation and suffrage Women's rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , Women's suffrage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia child labour Child labour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, and presently, marriage equality Same-sex marriage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia despite the often trenchant opposition of religious institutions to perceived social change contrary to religious doctrine and dogma.

Religious beliefs do change...and the kirks, synagogues and temples slowly (sometimes glacially) follow suit, or become irrelevant oddities like the Mennonites and the Amish.

Ganado likes this.
  13. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Yes Say no to Hillary Maggot Clinton.

Yes Secular Humanism is a bad thing , it is false religion.

And they did threaten Ireland, you want to call it stern words by all means. The U.N. uses sanctions for less. This was all over the news quite some time ago. I dont need to cite any sources. You did just fine for me. The U.N. has no business threatening anyone for anything!!! Not stern words nothing. No one in the world should have to answer to them.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
    Georgia_Boy likes this.
  14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It is My Opinion, that NOBODY should criticize, ANYONE else's Belief System, if the practice of that Belief System doesn't Infringe on the Inalienable Rights, of Non-Believers, in that Belief System, PERIOD. That being said, the UN does serve a purpose in This World, as I see it.... It is a PLACE, where Nations can AGREE, to Specific Rules, for the USE of Common Planetary Resources, so that Nations do NOT Interfere, with each others use of those Common Planetary Resources. Ok you ask for Specifics.... International Maritime Navigation Rules, for One.... How about International Radio Rules, for Vessels, AirCraft, Broadcasting, and GeoStationary Satellites, for Another... International Rules of WAR, for a THIRD. There are a whole SLEW of Conventions, (Treaties) and such, that the UN Agencies administer, that have very Valid Functions, that Nations sign on to, that spell out how these nations interact with each other.... and MANY have specific Penalties, for Violations of these Agreed to, Conventions....

Ganado and chelloveck like this.
  15. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I agree that the U.N. does have a role to perform such as you spelled out. The immidiate issue I have with it is the fact that the U.S. pays a major portion of its annual budget......and it has been co-opted in the new world order drive. Nothing good is going to come of the U.N. moving forward. Lib's see that as there best hope to shred the constitution!!!

oldawg and Sapper John like this.
  16. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

The UN only wants you to see the good stuff, Meds, Docs and save the children. Other than that they are just more scum blood suckers being controlled BTPTB using our freedoms and laws to bury us.

oldawg, Sapper John and Yard Dart like this.
  17. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Well. As usual we aren't on the same side on this.

There are good and bad things about the UN just like every government that has gotten too large. ...

What would you put on its place to manage trade? Which is the UN'S primary function.

The fact that it's taken on other initiatives that are beyond its original scope is ridiculous but it is, what it is. The world isn't black and white. .. there is a lot of grey area. .. this is one of those.

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    chelloveck likes this.
  18. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Ummm...free market forces maybe...?
    Manage trade? Nice justification for a worldwide authority...at least it sounds good.
    You really believe that's it's purpose?

Secular Humanism hasn't taken even a fraction of the lives or subjugated and destroyed near enough societies to be called a religion...it would take centuries to get up the in the ranks of the groups like the Christians and Islam...

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    HK_User and Ganado like this.
  19. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

What is its purpose. Be a man and state you opinions and facts stop with the inuendos

20. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

I remember well the U.N. threatening Ireland over it unwillingness to legalize abortion. Way out of line in my opinion. No treaties there just world government trying to impose global law. Trying to force compromise. Which is the very reason for most of the modern uprisings. No one likes to to forced to compromise. Each nation should be sovereign and free from each other in ALL things. The Idea that we can form a global leadership is absurd. You put communists and free people in the same room and you get nothing but contradiction and if either one compromises they lose. I will NEVER COMPROMISE MY Faith and ally myself with a secular United Nations which is nothing but a group of pagans. New age nit wits Like Newt Gingrich and the Clintons. None of these people know the meaning of freedom or Individual liberty. Before globalization started managing our trade we had a trade surplus of over 16 billion dollars. Today after all these trade deals we have a half trillion dollar per year trade deficit. We cant serve two masters. We are either a free and sovereign country or we are a state in the world order. Cant be both and keep both happy. Secular humanism defines itself as being beyond atheism. I got that from Chel's own link. It is what the U.N. has been pushing on the world for decades. It is the Idea that all religion is bad and humanism is the compromise. I compromise? I go to hell.

D2wing and Sapper John like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7