Hold my Beer and watch this..........

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by BTPost, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

When are you getting that front porch fixed. :cautious:

2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Those darn boating accidents. We need more regulation on boating . :ROFLMAO:

Cruisin Sloth, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Another rocket scientist:
    upload_2017-6-13_8-44-24.

Notice that the truck first makes contact with his knees and not the balloon, and where his head winds up in relation to the tree.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  4. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

I cannot get my mind around that one, there's no keg in the pic. Can anyone isolate that license plate and see what state it is? Looks like his first solid contact with the ground is where his brains have to be ---

5. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

People do stupid things , usually out of ignorance as for, what to do if things go wrong.
    Biggest problem is those that play trying to impress their friends ,and it never works out.
    The tendency is to pursue the event , and ignore safety issues.
    A guy goes fishing , focused on gear and bait , but not his competitors (bear) fishing as well.
    So often I see people venture in the woods with a single purpose of photography and disregarding the weather and other dangers in the woods .
    One of the reasons I headed for work early ,was the fact you didn't know what distractions were in the path .
    Being prepared by, both training, and taking one's time, in order to fulfill a task , is that usually a well thought out event, has less regrets.

6. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

And would take them out at lunch to discuss with the teacher on monitor duty, and other students during lunch break. It never once crossed my mind to go inside the school, shooting up the place.

Cruisin Sloth and Tully Mars like this.
  7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

What do you think they were doing? There had to be a purpose. Maybe trying to pop the balloon with the truck?

8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I think that's one of them yoga balls, they'd have to run over it to pop it. Pretty tough material. Just one of them " Hey y'all , watch this " moments.

Motomom34 likes this.
  9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Any one remember this Idiot?!?!?!
    WARNING Stupid dude blows off own leg, Viewer Advised!

Motomom34, Tully Mars and Dunerunner like this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Another Useful IDIOT.... Tannerite IS a HIGH Explosive, when the Binary Agents are Mixed.... In quantities more that 8 oz it can propel surrounding materials 500 Yds with killing force... Certainly nothing to mess with, without considerable thought and experience, as demonstrated by this thread....

11. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

You can't fix stupid! But, God will remind you how stupid you were in short order...

12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

. In Person....

Tully Mars, Ura-Ki and Dunerunner like this.
  13. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

He was all right-it was only a Ford after all:D

Gator 45/70, Motomom34 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  14. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

cfpDTAkD-1296726348.

15. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

It's still in the shop...

Motomom34 and Tully Mars like this.
  16. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I live there also & we never locked the trucks .
    NOW they want to charge me if I leave a door unlocked !! , WE need to PACK & ACT
    S

17. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I remember being in Los Angeles and seeing coyotes walk the streets in the day time through residential neighborhoods. There was a pack of them in the park and they took a kid and people in the area were like OMG, somebody should do something about that! So someone called the cops. The cops promptly filed a report. Baby was killed and eaten.

Shooting coyotes is illegal there as is shooting anything including targets and criminals. The people are so stupid that they passed laws that allow coyotes to eat their children... didn't wake them up though because now they have passed more statutes banning things that look scary like knives, clubs, and anything that might be used as a weapon such as sticks and rocks. If you have a stick in your car the cops will think it is a weapon and you could be fined.

Majority rule doesn't work in mental institutions.

oldawg, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7