Holes - not for weak minded or kaitlins

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Legion489, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

These holes are not only amazing, but some are really terrifying!
    The sheer scale of these holes reminds you of just how tiny we are.
    Wait until you get to the last one. OMG!

Kimberley Big Hole - South Africa
    [​IMG]
    Apparently the largest ever hand-dug excavation in the world, this 1,097-meter-deep mine yielded over 3 tons
    of diamonds before being closed.

Glory Hole - Monticello Dam, California
    [​IMG]
    A glory hole is used when a dam is at full capacity and water needs to be drained from the reservoir. It is the largest spillway of this type in the world and consumes 14,400 cubic feet of water every second.

Great Blue Hole, Belize
    [​IMG]
    This incredible geographical phenomenon known as a
    blue hole is situated 60 miles off the mainland of Belize. There are numerous blue holes around the world, but none as stunning as this one.

Sinkhole in Guatemala
    [​IMG]
    These photos are of a sinkhole that occurred in Guatemala. The hole swallowed 2 dozen homes and killed at least 3 people.

SHIT HOLE, Washington D.C.

[​IMG]
    This hole swallows trillions and trillions of U.S. Dollars annually! The money that falls into this hole is never heard from again, nor do we see any good come from it.
    It is reported to be filled with thousands of "ass holes."

TRULY AMAZING!

duane, Tully Mars, tacmotusn and 3 others like this.
  2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

for some reason .... I can not see any of the pictures. check with @sec_monkey and see if he can't assist you in posting those pictures.
    [worthless]

AD1 likes this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Copy/paste does not work always, especially with second source materials. That series of pix has been passed around by email for quite a while. I'll have a look and post a link if I can find it.

ETA: Here's one source for all of the holes except the one in DC (as this is written, that hole is in Poland.)
    Top 10 Strange Holes in the World - Page 2 of 2

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    tacmotusn likes this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

If I have problems I just paste into paint, save as a .jpg, reopen, then copy and paste. Works every time.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7