Holiday Gift items under $10

Discussion in 'Back to Basics' started by Ganado, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

This time of year I start crocheting nylon scrubbies for Christmas and it starts me thinking about cheap gifts. Would love to hear what other people do for White Elephant gifts at work or for other people you give inexpensive gifts too.

This is one of my new favorites cz i hate having to clean the microwave
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LQCB6I6/?tag=survivalmonke-20
    [​IMG]

GrayGhost, Motomom34 and Seepalaces like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

An amazon shopping card with $9 on it.

DKR, GrayGhost, sec_monkey and 2 others like this.
  3. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Good timing! I buy a bunch of inexpensive paper white bulbs, daffodil bulbs and muscari bulbs in late October. Then I buy super cheap small waterproof containers at 2nd hand stores. My target price is 25 cents, but I've gone as high as $1.50. I add beach sand and rocks to the container and a bit of water. Put the bulb just above the water line with the roots down. And then wait until a week before Christmas. Voila! Lovely plants for all the neighbors, a bit of green and then a few flowers to get you through the winter. If I plan it well I can get the price point down around $5. People love them around our neighborhood, but that might be because we usually include a dozen of our tamales...huh...

GrayGhost, sec_monkey, Ganado and 2 others like this.
  4. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

^^^^^^^ Homemade tamales !!!!!!b:: [drooling][drooling] Y'ALL ROCK

5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I give pint jars of Brandied Fruit.

6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

It is not $10 gift but thinking I will buy the wife a Barocook or Trekmate that @Motomom34 reviewed recently. She can use it to warm her meals she takes to church which is an hour drive for her...and her husband can borrow it too. (heh-heh!)

GrayGhost and Seepalaces like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7