Homeless Issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Sir , If your down and are respectable not vile , you will live , tweakers / drug users of NOW with this NEW wave are lost.
    They will not LAST ! Wear gloves , they are toxic !! by touch , leak chems

Your brain works and ass is behind helping brain , You don't do meth or pills , where condoms ?? AM I RIGHT ?

Sloth

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    Motomom34 and Meat like this.
  2. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

On point

Meat and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  3. Cruisin Sloth

BE safe Bro , watch and observe all.
    Sloth

Motomom34 and Meat like this.
  4. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

arleigh and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

oldman11, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

The towns want hold them responsible because they'd just have to pay to feed and house them in jail , you and me, the working folks , they'd nail us for some pretty hefty fines I'm sure , and probably still do some time .

oldman11 and Meat like this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Nah, Leave your I.D. at home and run like the wind ! Admit to nothing if caught!

DuxDawg, SB21, oldman11 and 1 other person like this.
  8. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

9. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

F6CBBAF5-FF7D-4643-89FF-8E6501275E40. This could post in Political Motivation thread but it fits here too.

10. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

SB21, Homer Simpson, Zimmy and 2 others like this.
  12. Cruisin Sloth

I do that daily , but no coin ,,
    duck, chicken,dog ,swine

13. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Cleaning up after an animal is ok ,, cleaning up after a piece of trash nasty disrespecting human being is just plain disgusting and morally wrong. And any human that doesn’t have the common respect for himself or the others around them, are just a disease on society. Now, this does not apply to the ones that may have mental issues. But the drugged up and lazy are the problem. Just my opinion here , and I don’t expect everyone to agree with it, and that’s ok by me. Rant done. Carry on.

Cruisin Sloth, Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  14. Cruisin Sloth

I have seen these types on the drugs of hard type.
    They are way out of it .. and after a time they never can come back to ""So Called Normal""
    S

Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Denver has a ballot initiative called Prop 300- would give everyone the right to rest and shelter in “a non-obstructive manner” in the city’s outdoor public places, including public parks and sidewalks. It would also give everyone the right to live in a legally parked car and share and accept food in places where eating is not already prohibited.

I was listening to a radio show talking about Prop 300 and the comment that kept being repeated was, "we do not want Denver to become Seattle". One fella called in and said he supported the proposition but he is hoping that it will pass and then once people see how bad it gets, that it will inspire officials to finally fix the homeless issue. I believe that once things get to a certain point to fix them would be an impossible task or if so, officials would be incapable because it would take so much manpower and money.

DuxDawg, SB21, Meat and 1 other person like this.
  16. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

There are too many that only want a "hand out" not a "hand up". the more you hand out the more people you will have that are willing to take but not give. Been that way for a VERY long time and yet libs are too stupid to figure it out.
    eidt: If they aren't stupid than they are using it as a means of control and to gain power and that makes them evil.

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  17. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

A little of both I feel. The money they’ve thrown at these folks in what used to be known as The Emerald City is staggering. Poop runneth all over the place. At City Hall and in the streets and sidewalks. Not to mention the poisonous chemical polluting Elliot Bay. Libs are freaks.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. Cruisin Sloth

MOVE NOW to a real land !!

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  19. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Your place sounds cool. :D

Motomom34 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. Cruisin Sloth

Well we also have the problem , BUT cats and bears (now eat meat) .

Too many are doing squat and want all .
    Time to put in work crews or , C U later over there ^^^^ .

PAY YOUR WAY AS I DO
    Strict S

Meat likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7