Homemade Coronavirus Preps

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Hanzo, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

2. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Hey, anything that keeps you from touching your face. People in China were using maxi-pads, bras, clear plastic garbage bags, Star Wars masks, water jugs, etc..

Hanzo and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

:eek: [LMAO][LMAO][LMAO]

[gasmask][gasmask][gasmask]

[fnny] Where do you find these things @Hanzo

Hanzo likes this.
  4. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Filipino and Vick’s is infamous. The pad was my cousin. That is all her.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'm ready !!!
    Bring it Wuhan virus!

20200302_142356.

3cyl, SB21, Dunerunner and 2 others like this.
  6. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Seriously, I saw a YouTube video where an Asian guy was showing ways to DIY masks, and ways to improve the fit of the one size fits all N-95s and surgical masks. The best idea that I saw used stiff wire and rubber bands to force the surgical mask to conform to the shape of your face.

SB21, Hanzo and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Way to suffocate before the virus can get you. :whistle:

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Best bet is to not fiddle around your face.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. aardbewoner

aardbewoner judge a human on how he act,not on look and talk.

@Hanzo you forgot to say that the pantie need to be (kept) moist to trap more viruses :)

3cyl, Hanzo, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  10. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Hence the need for a mask and goggles. Watch the press conferences where public officials and "experts" touch their faces several times during an appearance on camera.

11. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Not going there. That's my cousin!

Gray Wolf and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Mask and goggles also encourage touching. Any time you have anything you are not used to, fiddling will occur.

oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

That is why a Monkey (I can't recall which one ) recommended wearing PPE ( mask, goggles and gloves) at home to get use to it, and to practice putting it on and taking it off. I think I'll go put on mask and goggles now as a matter of fact...and I'm back. Planning on wearing mask and goggles until I go to bed. The goggles don't bother me much cause I have worn glasses since 1st grade.

14. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

At 12:30 AM I removed my PPE (goggles and surgical mask) to take some medicine and get ready for bed. It was only 2 hours but it wasn't that bad, mostly I read a new book "Living in the Long Emergency" by James Kunstler. There were a couple of itches that I couldn't scratch, but other than that everything was good.

15. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Here in temecula california I have only seen one person wearing a mask.
    I wash my hands regularly and try not to touch my face, but I think I do it any way just because it is an issue.
    Hearing some one cough is kind of rare around here for the time being, but the month is not over.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

People touch their faces a dozen or so times per hour, hence the need for masks and goggles. They don't prevent you from catching it from someone coughing so-much as prevent you from touching your face and infecting yourself. So wash your hands often, and wear masks and goggles!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7