Homosexual/Gay Preppers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Aug 24, 2016.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

IMO as long as all involved are:
    • Of the same species
    • Adults
    • Consenting and not coerced in any way
    I don't give a damn who does what with who (or how many) and how they do it. My own problems are enough for me to deal with, without adding problems that don't concern me.

During SHTF, as long as someone pulls their weight and doesn't cause problems they are good to go as far as I am concerned. As far a procreation goes, I'm certain if any gay females want to get pregnant they will find a way. Folks can work all that business out for themselves.

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

That's assuming that the females have an interest in other males, other than as donors for the turkey basters. ;)

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

[ROFL][lolol][ROFL][fnny][roflmao]b::[clp][dancindevil]

"Could" and "will" are (fortunately) two very different things...there's a very good reason that I consider grandkids the reward for not murdering one's children when one wanted badly to do so. My son jokes that the reason we get along so well is that I was gone during much of his youth, but I think there may be some truth in it.
    [peep]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2016
    Seepalaces, BTPost, Ganado and 3 others like this.
  4. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Trunk Monkey

so what if people are gay? part of me thinks its a choice and part of me thinks people
    are born that way. either way, that makes them no lesser of a person. my whole perspective of "the gays" has completely changed in the last couple of years after working with some and being friends with a few lesbians. one of them dated guys for 20 years. was constantly treated like crap and CHOSE to be in a relationship with a woman who makes her happy! my wife has gay friend or two. theyre nice guys. i know they aint interested in either me or my wife so im fine with it. i respect their lifestyle choices because its none of my business how anyone feels if it makes them happy.who is to say how someone is to find happiness anyway?i do not believe the government has any say as to if they can get married or not... WHO CARES???!!!!!?!!

what it comes down to is that in SHTF situation, people are people and to keep in mind the golden rule. remember, what goes around comes around.

5. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

I have close friends who are guy, I have a number of colleague who are gay, their sexuality has never been what defined them as a person to me, it was how they acted and carried themselves. I was talking with a work colleague who among other things is gay only at the start of the week. We were discussing one of her staff who had made a number of disparaging comments about her in general favouring her "lesbian friends" (yes I have seen that happen but by no means in this case) the person making the comment is black and "your picking on me because I am black" is generally her first port of call when there is a work issue (and with her their are many). During the conversation there were a number of people in the room and for a little you could hear a pin drop when I started talking....basically I said...

You know what.... I can't stand gay people.....if they are arseholes
    I also can't stand black people .... if they are arseholes
    I can't stand white people either .... if they are arseholes
    I can't stand Rednecks (as most see me at work) either... ..if they are arseholes
    Moral of the story...don't be an arsehole and I pretty much don't care about the rest.

After the short stunned silence there was a good bit of laughing and agreement. This is also pretty much how I live my life.

6. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

haven't had time to read the whole thread---- will do later----maybe.
    I work with lots of fags and they're mostly decent folks....there are 2 that i would actually call friends...both are hilarious. They joke with me aboot being a redneck and i joke back "if you grab my ass - you're going through the office window." - It's fun.
    Psure they know - if SHTF - they aint coming here to live - just barter.
    I only know 1x gay dude who is Christian....his family snuck out of Iraq many years ago and came here. One thing i can say is consistent - fags seem to be smarter and better at their jobs (tech jobs in this example) than straight brown folks. The chineese kick all us white sisgender male privilege straight dudes butts for IQ. (present company - and i mean ME excluded.)

:p

7. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

I don't care what your paint job, faith or ethnicity are! Same goes for sexual orientation! It's about what's in a persons heart and head that I give a dang about.
    Can't we just all get along? Let's sing Kumbuya now!:D

8. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I don't judge people by all the wacky labels and categories that seem to only be designed to keep us all divided. I try to live by the words of MLK and make my impressions based upon the content of one's character.

9. yeti695

yeti695 Monkey+

Have a cousin that is gay, and her and her partner are preppers. When we lived closer to them we had made some plans together if something was to happen. I don't mind as long as we can get along and work towards a common goal.

10. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

See? I find this amusing. Christians prep because the Bible teaches that there will come a time when we are few in number and being actively persecuted (see middle east for further). I've often wondered why more atheists and homosexuals don't prep and seem to be pro-gun control. If I belonged to a group that comprised less than ten percent of the general populace, you bet I'd go everywhere armed and I'd have a plan in place in case of mob uprising.
    Further, I think the idea that Christians harass homosexuals is ridiculous. In a country where 80 percent purport to be Christians, you can blame everything on Christians numerically. Yet, it is precisely the Christian impact on western culture that makes the west the only place you can safely come out of the closet. The all beneficent government will re-educate you in most places, or, just take the short road kill you. The Bible teaches there is no difference between being homosexual and lying, so we're all sinners. That's the essence of Christianity: we're all sinners, we can't save ourselves from the certain outcome of our sin, we need Jesus to bridge the gap between God and ourselves in order to go to heaven, the only thing we have to do in order to become right is to reach out to Jesus.
    I'm sorry to be so chatty, must've had too many cheerios this morning.

Dont, Mindgrinder, Motomom34 and 4 others like this.
  11. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

I agree with you entirely. There is no genetic link that has been found to homosexuality. Yes, for whatever reason, this is somewhat unPC, but it is the truth.

Tevin and 3M-TA3 like this.
  12. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Not meaning to be politically correct; the only problem I have with homos is their propensity towards making it the norm and sorry folk, but it is a deviation; period. Biologically, people are designed for one manner of sexual reproduction, if homos were the norm, we'd have little turd babies. I could care less who sticks what, where, in who, but keep it behind closed doors, it's nobody else's business. And stop these freaking parades, for christ's sake. Oh, and better lock up the supply of coconut oil.

13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

YET..... but since we have only a very rudimentary Knowledge Base of Human Genetic Code, to Date.... "Yet" is appropriate....

mysterymet, Seepalaces and Ganado like this.
  14. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

The LGBTXYZ crowd tend to steer toward the left in ideology. This is primarily due not just to the ideals of the party, but because of the opposition. The right wing conservative (and religious) types are not exactly warm and welcoming to the folks buggering each other at night. Over time, as things run their coarse, as they always do, the Liberal left often caters to the minority populace, because it empowers them by implementing policy. Any corporation on the planet has policies, and this corporate government is no different. The established oligarchy is always reminding us how much "we" need "them" to solve all of these "problems".

If there are any "homosexual gay preppers" out there, and if redundancy is your thing, then good on you for recognizing and good on them for not jumping on the freight train to Orwellian City. Perhaps one day, the gay crowd will wake up and realize they will be much more free and have actual liberty without "government" in their midst. Perhaps they may recognize they were born free and sovereign no matter who they love or fondle. Perhaps they will see that a marriage license is really only a contract between themselves and the STATE. Perhaps.

Nothing quite says "hopelessly enslaved" better than those who willingly beg for more enslavement and despotism. Who you choose to sleep with is your business, not mine...unless it's my sister or my girlfriend *cough* (who doesn't exist), or Megan Fox (in which case I am a jealous prick), and that's all there is to it as far as I am concerned.

;)

15. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

If any of the atheist prepper groups I belong to are any indication, rest assured, we do. :)

Motomom34, Ganado, chelloveck and 2 others like this.
  16. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

How the hell did Texas get lumped in there with Bruce, I mean Kaitlyn Jenner and company? Texas monkies, y'all got some serious splainin' to do...

17. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I don't think its a case of atheists or non believers not being preppers....just that you won't find them at church meetin's discussing it, and they don't have any sacred scriptures telling them that prepping for adversity is a good idea: Some are able to work that out for themselves.

Seepalaces, Brokor and ditch witch like this.
  18. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

I am shocked and enraged now. Thanks for bring that obvious slander to my attention. Going to drink beer till I get over it.

Motomom34 and tacmotusn like this.
  19. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Just be careful and don't pass out around any of them Louisiana, Green Bay, or that YZ rapper fella...

T. Riley likes this.
  20. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

As long as they don't point that dangerous weapon at me all is good. [afro]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    Ganado and 3M-TA3 like this.
  1. oldman11
  2. Motomom34
  3. TnAndy
  4. Witch Doctor 01
  5. T. Riley
  6. oil pan 4