Homosexual/Gay Preppers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

You gentlemen have pedofile collapsed with gay men.

2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

So, A dude butt banging a 10 year old boy is not Gay? Or just more perverted than a regular gay guy?

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Nobody is suggesting that you should be obliged to take care of anyone you choose not to care for, regardless of their sexual orientation. The issue raised in the OP, by Motomom34 was how GLBTQUI folk might fit in to a prepper group / MAG; would the fact of their not being heteronormative be a deal breaker? or would it be a non issue, if their benefit to the group outweighs group member concerns about their sexual orientation / gender identity? Most here seem to have used the thread as a vehicle for venting their own anti-gay biases, or indulging in a little passive aggressive gay bashing.:(

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

There's a lot of material freely available by searching Google that explains the difference between homosexuality and pedophilia.

Wikipedia is probably a good starting point, with links to further information that explains the subject in greater depth. Pedophilia - Wikipedia

You seem to have ignored the possibility that the butt banging dude, is just as likely to be a heterosexual, who is just more perverted than a regular heterosexual guy.

5. john316

john316 Monkey+++

The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophile and pederasty advocacy organization in the United States. It works to abolish age-of-consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors[2][3] and campaigns for the release of men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve coercion.[2][4] The group no longer holds regular national meetings, and as of the late 1990s—to avoid local police infiltration—the organization discouraged the formation of local chapters.[4][5] Around 1995, an undercover detective discovered there were 1,100 people on the organization's rolls.[4] In 1997, NAMBLA was the largest group in IPCE, an international pro-pedophile activist organization.[6] Since then, the organization has dwindled to only a handful of people, with many members joining online pedophile networks such as DanPedo, BoyChat, and Annabelleigh, according to Xavier Von Erck, director of operations at the anti-pedophile organization Perverted-Justice.[7] As of 2005, a newspaper report stated that NAMBLA was based in New York and San Francisco.[4]

6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Pedophilia is far removed from being homosexual. I do not even know how this thread got to the point that it did. Sexual preference does not lead to the exploitation of children. I started this thread after the massacre in nightclub. I just googled homosexual prepper and this thread was #1 hit. Seeing that, if there is a homosexual or gay prepper, someone that is starting out, do we welcome them and embrace them? Do we share our knowledge or are we going to sit around discussing biblical and personal stance on an alternative lifestyle? We have 12,000 members and chances are high that some are gay. I do not know where I am going with this post or this thread but all I know is that if someone wants to learn and share knowledge to be prepared, regardless of sexual orientation, I think that is the bottom-line. If SHTF, the more people prepared, the better.

sm372, Mountain mama and chelloveck like this.
  7. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

IT would appear that they have answered you, and the answer seems to be no, for these reasons.

8. john316

john316 Monkey+++

i do not remember being asked about my sexual proclevity when i joined this forum
    i have met 2 quears on this site that i do not care to here from
    so
    i went to their profile page
    clicked "ignore"
    and i never see them again
    2 out of 12,000................they probably do not even miss me

i will admit..............i like girls...............i do not spell the best.............i want change on girls and time is running out on the spelling
    i think we are beating a dead horse

Cruisin Sloth and AxesAreBetter like this.
  9. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I am not suggesting that some group in general is doing anything. I am suggesting that individuals of all persuasions engage in bad behavior and your attempts to tie the actions of individuals as the norm of any group is not only incorrect...IT IS PART OF THE PROBLEM. All humans are unique individuals...and I apply the golden rule. It boggles me why some people insist on putting them into little boxes then judging them based on those little boxes. Treat people as they treat you or as you would have them treat you...what part of that is so difficult to understand?

Cruisin Sloth and Ganado like this.
  10. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

IMO bias based on stereotypes or on a compulsion to categorize is indeed a mental illness...and I don't buy into this notion that beliefs are "built in" to us. Behaviors are built into us. Beliefs are learned. I was born ignorant of the golden rule...I learned it...and how to live by it...along the way. In the context of homosexuality, it's not a belief that one learns...it is a behavior they are born with, same as heterosexuality.

Perhaps better terms are needed...behaviors are genetic, beliefs are learned.

FYI tolerance means tolerating ALL behavior and beliefs, as long at that behavior does not infringe upon the liberty of others...thus is if you tolerate homosexual behavior and beliefs you must also tolerate homophobic behavior and beliefs...until such point as either infringes upon the liberty of others. IMO the only "tolerance" I see these days is pretty one-sided.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    Ganado and AxesAreBetter like this.
  11. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

Just like you can't be racist against white people?

12. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@chimo we are in agreement. We are saying the same thing just different words.

I only judge people on their behavior and I also know that beliefs govern most people's behavior. Change the belief, change the behavior. And there are some behaviors that as a society I don't think we can tolerate no matter what the cause. Child molestatoin and rape are two that I think if you are the perp, you need to be put down like a mad dog. We would not tolerate a rabid dog, why would we tolerate child molesting or rape?

Being Gay or bisexual or whatever trips your trigger, as long as they are kept private where it belongs, I don't care what you do. But that is just me.

13. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I don't know much about history, However Homosexuals have never been accepted or right in the last 3000 years or so.
    I do know that most have really small teeth for some reason?

14. Mountain mama

Mountain mama Monkey++

Because the Bible also says things are going to get tough in the days leading up. Its part of the signs. God wants us to be prepared, and lead others to Christ.

15. Mountain mama

Mountain mama Monkey++

As far as someone's sexual preference, I don't care what anyone does behind their closed doors. It doesn't matter what I think. I don't like to see two heterosexuals swapping spit at the mall either. If you can pull your own weight and don't mind me worshipping my God, you are fine. I don't have to agree with your choices, and you don't have to agree with mine. We are each accountable for ourselves. We both bleed red. However, I don't care who you are, don't mess with my family or my prepper family. I will defend them with every fiber in my being.

Gator 45/70 and chelloveck like this.
  16. shaman

shaman Monkey++

It's funny y'all. I don't buy the whole premise from the get-go. First off, the first serious prepper I met was a Jewish lawyer from the Bronx who'd moved to Cleveland to be close to his BOL bunker in West Virginia. That was back in the early 80's. Second, having graduated college with a music degree, I got exposed to A LOT of diverse lifestyles and there just simply no telling who is going to be prepping. Mind you, I'm a good Methodist Boy with a wife and kids, but I've bumped into everything you can imagine. Gay Hillbilly Preppers? Yep. Lesbian preppers? Yep. Pagan Preppers? Sure thing. Quaker Eco-friendly Preppers? Yep. Amish-outcast preppers? Monkey Wrenching Preppers?Yep and yep. I can keep going as long as you got the time.

Me? My grandfather left Germany in 1923 and became a successful home builder before losing it in the Depression. When he got back on his feet in '39, he moved the whole family out to a 300 acre farm on the north side of town and turned it into a self-sufficent farm. He declared that after surviving WWI, the crash of 1919 and the Great Depression, he would not be caught off guard again. I'm a 3rd Generation prepper. My Dad died in 2011 and we're still working through his horde of coffee.

Gator 45/70 and chelloveck like this.
  17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Don't worry about the gays they are cool.
    When a few of them form a gay clique you know they are getting layed. So they won't be interested in our sweet hereto virgin asses. Or interested in going after kids.
    Statistically kids are far more likely to be molested by a "married straight guy" that appears normal then a gay guy.
    Have some of you ever even met a gay person?

Meat likes this.
  18. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yeah. My best man came out and became obnoxious with his proselytizing the life style. That doesn't mean I haven't met others, just means he is no long best. In fact I know there are others in the past. Dunno 'bout recent, haven't paid any attention; very highly uninteresting.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  19. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Yup, Had a coWorker that was Gay, and his SigOther was a Marketing Guru... They reTIRED to Mexico, and both died within a couple of years.... Good folks....

20. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

That water will kill ya...

1. oldman11
  2. Motomom34
  3. TnAndy
  4. Witch Doctor 01
  5. T. Riley
  6. oil pan 4
  7. Motomom34
  8. duane
  9. Motomom34