Hornady has Zombie Specific Ammo...

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Gator 45/70, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I think i'll pick up a tractor trailer load and start in D.C.

Introducing Zombie Max

ccc...

2. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Wonder if that disclaimer would raise an issue if one were to kill a non-zombie intruder with it and end up in court.

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Not in Louisiana...Other state laws may vary....

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

As soon as whatever it is crosses my threshold without invitation, it becomes a target. 12 over 6, every time.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

yeah, and they nick you for a premium. Great marketing. I'll stick with what i got.

6. ghrit

Yeah, 400 frns for a 250 round case, plus shipping. Ouch.

7. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

"Zombie",...isn't that just another name for politicians that NEVER seem to go away? Several names come to mind right about now....
    The undead, the living dead, those that SUCK the life's blood out of us all?
    Now as for the "zombie's" that eat your brain, well that's a while 'nother story..."main stream news media"! If that doesn't ROT your brain, NOTHING ever will!

Alpha Dog and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

Cool been looking for ammo for my zombie killer.

VisuTrac I'm with you this is great marketing that will most likely work on a lot of people just for the cool factor.

9. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

10. SoCoRuss

SoCoRuss Monkey+

Every day the Govt. Elites and their media lackeys call us loons, but this is fine and normal???
    What I dont understand is how these companies are falling for this crap. You see it in knives and military gear and now Hornady ???

I do have one big question though: How did they test it to make sure its fatal on Zombies:))

The only thing I hope for is that the Islamo fascists finally realize who their enemy really is, its the POLS in DC and maybe they will go after them for a change versus us and do us both a favor....

11. ghrit

Zombies, tactical, system, all merchandising buzzwords. At least Hornady has its tongue in its cheek.

12. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7