Hot Sauce Killing and the Dumb Mass Reactions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Expendable, Jun 12, 2009.

1. The Expendable

The Expendable Bread and Circus Master

OK, I got this from another forum, fark.com (http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=4443862). What gets me is not the story itself. It's the reactions that some of the people posted. Here is the gist of the story:

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Jackson County Prosecutors say heated words and a thrown hot sauce bottle got Garry Scott killed.

A Jackson County jury found Jarvis T. Williams guilty Thursday of the October 2005 murder at a Kansas City gas station. Scott got into an argument with two women after he asked them to move their car in the gas station parking lot at East 75th Street and Troost Avenue, according to court documents. The women refused and Scott hurled a bottle of hot sauce through the back window of their car. Scott realized he lost his cell phone and his companions drove him back to the gas station.

A woman inside the car with the broken window ran from the car and told two men what happened. A man, later identified as Jarvis Williams, pulled a rifle from his pants and opened fire. A bullet hit Scott in the head and killed him, according to the court documents. Police were called and spotted a car speeding away from the murder scene. The car crashed at East 59th Street and Troost Avenue and the driver fled. Police caught up with Williams and found a rifle in the car.

Now some of the comments left at that forum:

<table class="ctable" id="ctable51835371" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="clogin" width="100%" align="left">untaken_name </td> <td align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
    </td> <td class="cdate" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">2009-06-12 03:27:53 AM</td> <td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> </td> </tr></tbody></table> here's a pic of the assault rifle he used:[​IMG]

<table class="ctable" id="ctable51835413" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="clogin" width="100%" align="left">Lord Summerisle </td> <td align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
    </td> <td class="cdate" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">2009-06-12 03:34:04 AM</td> <td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> </td> </tr></tbody></table> You see, this wouldn't have happened if everyone carried an assault rifle. A crime-free Shangri-la would inevitably ensue.

<table class="ctable" id="ctable51843775" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="clogin" width="100%" align="left">Nelly Furtaco </td> <td align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
    </td> <td class="cdate" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">2009-06-12 12:26:01 PM</td> <td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> </td> </tr></tbody></table> Aren't all rifles assault rifles?

I especially like the picture of the Browning BLR "assault rifle". And "Aren't all rifles assault rifles?". I hope this was written as a joke.

Note: I am not sure that this is the rifle that was used. I'm only relaying what was posted on the other forum.

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

eek3
    Who the hell walks around with a rifle in their pants? [dunno]

3. The Expendable

The Expendable Bread and Circus Master

My guess is that they were pretty baggy pants.

4. Galactus

Galactus Monkey+++ Founding Member

[​IMG]

Unsavory characters carry long guns in their pants. Just ask the Joker.

5. Galactus

Galactus Monkey+++ Founding Member

Or this fellow

[​IMG]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7