1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Hot tub.......or dinner?

Discussion in 'Off Grid Living' started by alaskachick, Jan 20, 2012.

1. alaskachick

alaskachick A normally quiet snow monkey

I spend too much time online sometimes........... but I am trying to figure out how to get this delivered to Excursion Inlet by float plane.
    Make a Solar Hot Tub in One Day for $300
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Tee Hee.

BTPost better be careful, sound like a it's getting warm in the Alaska Winter ;)
  3. ghrit

ghrit Ambulatory anachronism Administrator Founding Member

Craig Vetter is an interesting character. Look him up when you have a couple minutes.
  4. bountyhunter

bountyhunter Monkey+

could this be a sign of "global warming" coming to alaska? keep us informed chick
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Methinks this is not so much 'Global' but more like 'Regional' (nether regions).

AlaskaChick, Make sure that BT's Sawbones says he's healthy enough.

6. BTPost

BTPost Old Fart Snow Monkey Moderator

Just so's ya'll know.... the SawBones says I am good for another year.... with, or without, the little Blue Pills... and I have a very talented RN in Residence..... ......
    TheEconomist, Cephus and VisuTrac like this.
  7. psychotic1

psychotic1 Monkey+

If you nicely ask one of the fishing boats that come up from Seattle, I'm sure they wouldn't mind hauling it for you. Especially if you threw in a nice dinner for 'em.
  8. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Baby due in September
    VisuTrac likes this.
  9. MCEscher

MCEscher Monkey

I found some killer inflatable hot tubs on amazon for only like $300 or $400 bucks. Not solar but pretty neat. Might put one in my wilderness retreat that Im building.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary