House GOP to release 1,000-page road map for Biden FBI probe

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Nov 4, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Yea but unless/until the red wave takes effect, expect to see more of the same!
    Even then, what will they actually do?
    By all rights, it should be a blood bath for the dem, with impeachment hearings taking up the next four years, and hundreds getting sent up the river, but I seriously doubt it will happen!

Meanwhile, the courts will be jambed up with everything this uncovers, along with everything else, I just don't see anything positive happening!

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

ymzjq.

They'll base their final plans on somebody's final report based on the cliff notes version of the document

johnbb and chelloveck like this.
  4. enloopious

Yeah the last link is a video explaining it.

5. enloopious

Yeah I think the articles talk about how nothing will happen if the elections go to the Ds. If the elections do end up with a blue wave what are the chances the country goes down?

Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Blue wave = 100% the country goes down the tubes

VisuTrac, enloopious and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Yep just like Bill Barr's Cliff Notes version of Mueller's Report.

8. enloopious

Here you want the cliff notes? If the Republicans win the house or senate Biden is toast. If they don't then situation normal. AFU.

Sooo many lazy people. Am I the only one who does the reading?

SB21 likes this.
  9. VisuTrac

I read the entire house budget last year. All 2468 pages of it to see where the spending is going. I'll let you read the partisan document but to me it's just another D vs R , R vs D hit piece to garner support by their respective teams and 'Prove' they are right and there is something nefarious going on deep inside of the other camps HQ.

10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

And this is how the red wave crashes
    [​IMG]

11. enloopious

Speaking of elections, AZ, NJ, and PA are having the exact same computer problems they had 2 years ago. Geee I wonder who those elections will go to. Welcome to the 3rd world US of A complete with banana republic and dictator.

SB21 likes this.
  12. chelloveck

DJT is putting his hand up as an installed dictator...that's if the Kraken awaken I suppose; though Sidney may not be there to awaken them.

Georgia Has Launched a Criminal Investigation Into Whether Trump Election Lawyers Copied Sensitive Election Data

13. enloopious

LOL your posts are so 2021.

[​IMG]

SB21 likes this.
  14. VisuTrac

Well, looks like that plan just was a waste of trees this cycle.
    Maybe they can recycle and add some new things in the next election go-round.

15. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I,000 pages that will never result in anything ---make those 1000 pages useful wipe your ass with them.

16. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The Red Wave turned out to be a Red Ripple…At least Sen. Lee won reElection in Utah, and Lisa Murkowski lost in Alaska…

VisuTrac likes this.
  17. enloopious

I'm not entirely sure the election is over yet...

18. VisuTrac

Oh it's over. It's not a matter of how the votes were cast. It's now down to who is counting the votes.
    Wonder if it will be like the powerball delay.

19. enloopious

It was a joke. I was being ironic. It doesn't come through well in text.

20. chelloveck

It looks like the much vaunted red wave, nay, red tsunami, (predicted by the right wing commentariat) had become a red dribble...hardly worth a sanitary tampon. Infighting and recrimination among the right leading to a mini GOP civil war between the MAGA TRumpists and the establishment Republicans is a battle that only the Democrats can benefit from.

Ura-Ki likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7