Housekeeping

Discussion in 'Back to Basics' started by Motomom34, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Bacawind

Bacawind Monkey+

[LMAO]

2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

When I am on my game (I think that is the expression) it is some everyday. When I had gardens, everyday was 15- 30 minutes of weeding after work. In the morning there is enough time to wash a load of laundry and have it in the drier before I walk out the door. We used to have to clean every Saturday when I was a kid, which was always silly because the weekends are dirty play time. Nothing is more frustrating then mopping a floor Saturday morning then have the kids come in after being outdoors. Vacuum on Tuesday, dust on Wednesday.

The more I research and read about housekeeping and home making, I see organization. I have been reading up on working pantries. Any recent pantry I have seen now is filled with stuff but old fashion pantries, many of them were work areas, shredding, meat processing and/or baking areas.

Bacawind likes this.
  3. Bacawind

Bacawind Monkey+

We have a room like that. I didn't know it had a name! It used to be a laundry room so we've just kept calling it the laundry room even though we don't do laundry there. From now on, it's the Pantry!

Motomom34 likes this.
  1. Benjamin A. Wood
  2. Benjamin A. Wood
  3. hot diggity
  4. M118LR
  5. Thunder5Ranch
  6. Dont
  7. lonewolf89
  8. lonewolf89
  9. Motomom34
  10. melbo
  11. Tango3