Houston bound passenger shouts "Allah is great"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BTPost, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

My My My...Guess i'll wade in a bit on this since i fly...a lot...and
    Under a bit different circumstances...Since i was sitting next to the young man...
    Seem's this young man is closter phobic and he was part of a crew that loaded up one morning at the shorebase in a Syscorski S-76...13 men on board .We take off and about 3 minutes into the flight the young man undoes his seat belt and proceeds to try climbing over the seats and men...We grab him...Hold him down and divert back to the shorebase...We arrive and shut-down and get him off the S-76 which by that time he has crapped his pant's...for real...We now have to refile a flight plan since we are being controlled out of Deridder at that time...2 Bottom line's here...He never flew with us again,We did what we had to do since he was endangering our live's...I wish him well...Gator

chelloveck likes this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Doing stupid things, usually is not without consequences.

Whoa!!! You're opening a can of worms there SC....you'll get lots of "brand differentiation" apologetics from the Abrahamic God theists on that one. It will be a combination of the diaspora pogroms and the crusades revisited ....Three religions divided by the One God(no son and no holy ghost), and the Triune God....I think I'll just get back to reading Sartre's "Being and Nothingness"....it's so much clearer, consistent and more coherant than the Torah, the New and Old Testaments, or the Koran are. I am not aware of any war or genocide being inspired by a belief in existential philosophy....just maybe some self inflicted cancer from smoking Gauloises cigarettes and cheap wine. - Chelloveck

http://pvspade.com/Sartre/pdf/sartre1.pdf

tulianr likes this.
  3. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

About Saudi & Alcohol...

Through my recent work, I have discovered through hoteliers why parties are very private in Saudi and held in hotels for the most part.

Saudi Arabia is the #1 country in the world for the black market sales of Johnny Walker Black. Not bad for a dry, alcoholless country. I can only think they clean a lot of glasses with the stuff before they drink water out of them.

You won't find that anywhere on the internet either.

BTPost likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7