how CARRY AK, 22 rifle,12 ga, bolt 06?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by content, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. content

content On Hiatus Banned

along with 2-3 pistols, enough ammo for each to make them worth having, and 30-40 lbs of other survival gear, hmm? do you really believe that enemies will let you go back to base and get the ideal gun for your needs? :) Do you want to get caught by a half dozen looters, who have sense enough to have Ar's or M16's, and you only have a 1022, a bolt action or a shotgun? :) If you aint got it with you, how will it help you, hmmm? What good is that long range 3006 when you need rapidfire, up close? What good is that 1022 or that shotgun when you need to deal with rifle users, using cover at 100m+? have you ever fired that shotgun at night, and then tried to see anything? The horrific muzzleflash ruins your night vision and there are neither flashhiders nor effective sound suppressors available for shotguns.

2. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

[​IMG]

Seawolf1090 and Gafarmboy like this.
  3. content

content On Hiatus Banned

is this the best you can do? of course it is, if you COULD refute anything that I have said with FACTS, you would have done so, right? you CAN'T, that is why you have to resort to this personal attack stuff, and the moderator here is a hypocrite for alllowing it.

4. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

[​IMG]

5. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

If the six looters know the basics you are in a bad spot. You're watching too much TV if you'd take a 6 to 1 offer.

6. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Actually the entire premise/scenario you offer is beyond the scope of my imagination ....( But hey I'm a stupid combat Veteran, what would I know anyway?)
    I'll be happy to let your's run wild though!

7. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

The OP is probably trying to justify his own choices in equipment, which are poor and probably inadequate for many situations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7