how many are having word wrap problems?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melbo, Aug 1, 2005.

1. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I know all about the 12 hour days, just spent the first 8 on a tractor mowing a field for pipeline work then another 4 takeing down 3 trees at an apartment complex. Get to go in the morning and clean up my mess then do several trees at another complex.
    The screen width, word wrap, thing is all good now. Thanks.

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[loco]

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I envy you monkeyman. I don't know that there was anything I enjoed more than running my NH 555E backhoe, pulling up stumps. Heavy equipment runs in my family, and it is in my blood also. Most fun a man can have with his pants on is running dozers and backhoes clearing brush and digging up stumps.

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Sick, sick, sick. I always thot either shooting, or drinking beer while drowning worms a better way to eat time. [aiw] [loco]

5. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I don't know Ghrit, I have never been a big fisherman, but there is a big thrill knocking over a big tree, or digging up one that takes a 90 HP tractor an hour. Then, jumping into the hole you just dug and not even your head showing. It is a feeling of accomplishment too. A big stress reliever, like shooting.

BTW, WTSHF I will volunteer to run the backhoe to bury the bodies...........

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7