how many of you fit this profile?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by beast, Oct 21, 2011.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

As for the books, Thank God for the internet ! Information wants to be free and it pretty much is all out here.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Is it in your truck?
    [aiw]

ColtCarbine likes this.
  3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I am constantly amazed at the ways the PTB will 'poke the bear', considering this bear is a few million strong and heavily armed. Takes a LOT to PO him to the point of retaliation..... but it's coming.
    I'd really hate to be a politician or political flunky when that day arrives......

[stirpot]

4. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I think the bear has been mostly numb for a long time and the meds are finally wearing off. Time will be coming soon to get it done.

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I've got a paperback copyof "marine sniper: 93 confirmed kills (with an index card marking my current page laying on the "toilet" tank and just bought "6 silent men (Lrrps in vietnam" at barnes and noble yesterday..) Do you "S'pose" I should take the new bipod off my heavy barrel 10/22?

6. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

The kid even had a computer Imagine that.

7. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

I'm a Single, White, Intelligent, Gun Owning, Conservative Southern Male. So I pretty much fit ALL the categories the Political Masters don't like!

Alpha Dog likes this.
  8. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

The white Southern male thing get's me too, Im disciminated against for it all the time. I don't see none of these tree hugging hippie's running to fight for my right's that have been violated. Maybe they feel we are getting pay back for our Southern heritage but thats alright I say the hell with them they can take alot of things from me but they can't take were Im from and my pride of who I am away. You can take the boy out of the hollor but you can't take the hollor out of the boy!

Sapper John and STANGF150 like this.
  9. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Funny how everone turns to us in times of chirsis

Sapper John and Alpha Dog like this.
  10. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

Yes it is but one day they will look and we wont be there, Southern kindness only goes so far then it becomes taking advantage.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7