How many of you 'surf' multiple forums?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melbo, Jan 27, 2006.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I know I check about 8 whenever I get online.

Where do you go?

Just got this post idea from a thread I read at Gunco... Funny. THere is a board out there that will not allow their members to be members elsewhere.

o_O

Wait til they piss off ARF... 50,000 members will come down on their heads

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I read the same thing at Gunco. Wonder who would do just a thing? ;)

I check the 'Files, more for the marketplace than anything else, and Texags.com. Gunco, AK Files, ARF and the 1911Forum get checked every great once in a while. Every three or four month I go to Glock Talk. I also just joined a TexasATV forum to find good places to ride. Daily though, I only check the monkey.

3. melbo

Well I guess i'll have to have you banned... You need to Make Sm your "home page"
    I know where you go.
    I don't like it
    And
    Stop posting links to other sites
    Sorry. rules are rules.

night
    [ROFL]

4. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Deja Vue..... :lol: [ROFL] [banplz] [srn]

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

hehehe. Good imitation of BM. Uhhh, I mean BW. :D

6. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I've got about four. Not ass kissing here, but SM is my first and last that I check every day. Yes, I still visit WR, do my NV board, but it's dying a painful death, CTC board, and ARF.
    Guess I have to be canned also.

7. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

uh...no.

none.

[ROFL] Course I do....FFF....and here...and my Buffett ones....

This is the first and last one though...I do have a "few" posts on another board..not gun or survival related......I may have spent some time there.....

:lol:

8. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Well have to say this is the only one that I consistantly check daily but also do the files and a couple of other self reliance boards every so often as well as a DIY board.

9. melbo

I hit Gunco, FalFiles, ARF, GIM, SuiJuris, and SourceForge... It's just odd that I have seen WR troubles mentioned on 3 of the boards I travel to.

Man, ARF would tear them apart... [elim]

10. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

M14 Forum is my only other must check a couple times a day. Others are a couple times a week just to see if anyone has any Sadlak questions

11. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

I go through 12 every day. and post at 6 of them.
    Nice melbo BW, man dont scare me like that [ROFL]

12. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Reminds me of a time when Karl and I were duking it out and he was gone, then Melbo came at me in IM using karls name and avater as a joke, made me look around for a sec. :lol:

13. Galactus

Galactus Monkey+++ Founding Member

I farted.

14. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I can't count the number of boards I used to go to...now it depends on my mood.

I moderate on three boards (I've cut down over the years) and Admin once again on one (which thank god can be left to it's own cut throat and kill each other attitude).

Lately, I don't get online nearly as much as I used to...my computer may say I am, but I'm not (I just forget and leave it on while I wander off - cable internet access will do that to you).

15. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Oh yeah...I moderate on another one as well....

and I am soooo glad you said that about the cable modem...I have been known to do that from time to time...... :rolleyes: [rofllmao]

16. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Just a lurker anymore, who rarely posts anywhere on the web...

17. B540glenn

B540glenn Should Be Working Founding Member

I have about 10 regular forums I visit every day (weekends excluded). There's just too much to learn from a single site. Either I'm either too thick to absorb it all or I have too many interests.

* edited to correct spelling

18. roscoe

roscoe Monkey+++ Founding Member

I check here daily, rarely post. Also go to Glock Talk & blackrifles (formerly pre ban, sort of)

19. melbo

I agree with the diverstity and learning. That's why I run to a few myself. SOmetimes I'm looking for ideas and other times Im looking for answers.

I think I've seen you at BR roscoe. I used to pop in to pre-ban back in the day.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7