How not to rob a liquor store

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by E.L., Dec 3, 2006.

1. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Chortle.[LMAO]

3. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Help a brother with dial-up out.... give a brief synopsis.

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Sure bra'
    its all security camera, videostarts out in the back alley guy comes along climbs the back wall to get on the flat roof.
    guy falls off and rolls around in the alley, climbs again and dissappears outta view.
    camera view changes to an inside camera watching isle between two shelves. ceiling tiles fall to floor , the burglar falls head first to the floor, bottles fall off shelf on him...he can't break the door glass or pry the door open to escape, so he finds a ladder climbs to the top ( the "No step" step), he jumps up feet dissappearing back into the ceiling, lader is kicked over. half second later he crashes down on top of one of the shelves.. general 3 stooges stuff. Hope he opted for the thief health care plan .

5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

It's stuff like this that really make me want to get cable internet again.

Anytime I try to download videos I get knocked offline before they're done.

6. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

You forgot the one where he tried to throw a bottle at the camera and missed completely. [LMAO] That there's downright funny. The only thing that would have made it not funny, is if he had got away. Though I think he would have needed to call the National Guard to help him out with his heist, as he definitely wasn't professional. [applaud]

7. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

what a great chuckle. Amazing level of supreme stupidity.

8. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Sumbitch was bullet proof .. falling headfirst through the drop ceiling???plus falling back side down on top of all those upright wine bottles, that had to hurt...[own2]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7